New Animations possible?

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
mandos
Schurke
Schurke

Hey, before release of Skyrim i remember hearing todd howard saying something like whatever move/sit/dance animation an npc can do in the world you can do with your character as well. As i am sure we are all aware of, this is quite far from the truth. So i was just wondering whether it is possible to "unlock" these animations somehow, as i would love to be able to sit down on the floor or just sit on the edge of the cliff:)
However its far from what i would consider of great importance for enderal, its just something that i am curious whether it is just sitting in construction set waiting to be discovered or whether it would require creating a whole new set of animations...?
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Since we're planning to implement more cutscenes, we'll probably make use of these animations. We don't know about "unlocking" them on every occasion, though. That's something we haven't thought about yet. We'll see!
Thanks for your suggestion. :D

All the best,

Latiro
NamelessHero
Gauner
Gauner

You might want to check this out http://ipisoft.com/ . All you need is 2 Kinects or preferably 4 PS Eye Cameras (4 cost 80$ i think)
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Hey,

We've got the opportunity to do MoCap in our university aswell. :) We'll definitely give it a try, but our first priority is to get the mainquest implemented. :)

All the best
Latiro
NamelessHero
Gauner
Gauner

You could also use animations from the Witcher 2, CDPR permits modders to use everything from their game. Some conversation animations would also be neat.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Wow, now that's really great news! We'll definitely have a look at that. :)
NjectRevenge
Bettler
Bettler

Maybe you could add the ability/skill to shoot multiple (2-3) arrows at a time. Might sound a little op but it would definitively help out archers in close quarters combat. ;)
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1