Enderal Expansions possible ?

Moderator: Moderatoren

31 Beiträge Seite 3 von 4
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

Sorry but landmass comes above all to me , so it is a disappointment.
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

I must say , for me even Skyim is small , but a half of it ?
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Wow you are nagging a lot I can see. Maybe you should think about how hard it can be to create an entire new landmass from scratch. It is not easy especially for a group of modders. Stop being so selfish and ignorant and see for yourself how hard it is.
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
Wow you are nagging a lot I can see. Maybe you should think about how hard it can be to create an entire new landmass from scratch. It is not easy especially for a group of modders. Stop being so selfish and ignorant and see for yourself how hard it is.
But Nehrim was possible wasn't it ?
And it was HUGE.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

A quote from a interview on the Planet Elder Scrolls: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/f ... ?id=162962

''What are the future plans for the team? Are there any more large projects like Nehrim planned?

Benjamin: Definitely not. We are glad that we were able to finish Nehrim, another project of that size is absolutely not in our minds. Moreover, most SureAI members are finished with modding for now and fully concentrate on their jobs or studies now.''
The scale of Nehrim was perhaps too much for them and you could say they bit of more than they could chew and had to compensate with working very hard.
edit: just so you know the devs had stated that Enderal will only be a little smaller than Nehrim so if you were happy with Nehrim you will probably be content with the size of the world of Enderal.
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
A quote from a interview on the Planet Elder Scrolls: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/f ... ?id=162962
edit: just so you know the devs had stated that Enderal will only be a little smaller than Nehrim so if you were happy with Nehrim you will probably be content with the size of the world of Enderal.
I am VERY happy with Nehrim , in fact I play it to this day , but please , half of Skyrim ?
It's much less than Nehrim , MUCH less.
rreGit
Krieger
Krieger

I think there´s another point you don´t see. It´s all about the design of the landmass.

I loved Oblivion in general, but in many situations I had the feeling of an empty, useless landmass in which I´m running around. It was just too much space. Too much countryside without anytihng in it.
In Nehrim the developers were able to reduce the landmass, but at the same time fill it with more interesting places and unique landscape, although some places still remained "empty". I didn´t realize that the landmass was smaller than in Oblivion, thanks to the design, there was always something to do.

And I´think...nah, I´m sure, sureai will be able to intensify this feeling of having something to do and to explore, even if the landmass is a lot smaller than in Nehrim ;). Maybe most of us won´t even notice how small the world in Enderal probably is.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

Does anyone know how many square kilometers Nehrim was?
rreGit
Krieger
Krieger

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
35 - 40 km² as it is written in the german wiki ---> http://www.sureai.net/wiki/index.php/Ne ... Schicksals

But I´m not sure if it´s right...
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

rreGit hat geschrieben:
Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
35 - 40 km² as it is written in the german wiki ---> http://www.sureai.net/wiki/index.php/Ne ... Schicksals

But I´m not sure if it´s right...

Ahh so it's half of Nehrim , sorry but it's just too small.
31 Beiträge Seite 3 von 4