Enderal Expansions possible ?

Moderator: Moderatoren

31 Beiträge Seite 1 von 4
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

Hello there moderators of Enderal !

Some time ago , i asked about the size of the continent of Enderal , I was surprised by the fact that it will be pretty small..
Anyway I have a suggestion and an idea:

What do you think about adding expansions for Enderal after its release ?
It could add more quests , more landmass ( which I personally prefer ) , maybe even traveling to Nehrim ?
New characters , shortly , more content !

You can even sell it , I know I will buy for sure !

Also , I got another question , will there be more support for mods ?
I mean yes there will be some mods included in Enderal , but I always wanted to include some mods from Oblivion to Nehrim.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Making an entire new continent with all new conent even the size of Enderal is hard enough as it is for the developers. I think you're asking a bit too much they said it will be a bit smaller than the continent of Nehrim which is fine. A big chunk of Nehrim was kind of empty and pretty much useless after the main quest ( the northrealm beyond Chahbaet, the desert to the west of Ostian and the east coast of the Middlerealm ). New patches with extra content but we'll see about that.
Also they can't sell it they don't have the rights.
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
Making an entire new continent with all new conent even the size of Enderal is hard enough as it is for the developers. I think you're asking a bit too much they said it will be a bit smaller than the continent of Nehrim which is fine. A big chunk of Nehrim was kind of empty and pretty much useless after the main quest ( the northrealm beyond Chahbaet, the desert to the west of Ostian and the east coast of the Middlerealm ). New patches with extra content but we'll see about that.
Also they can't sell it they don't have the rights.

Im just asking for more landmass , things such as DLCs which add new areas to explore , more quests and such.
I understand that adding a whole continent is too much , but what about a expansion which add landmass in the size of Whiterun hold , just for example..
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

Also , are there any news with the project ?
There wasn't anything new since the wall paper..
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

Yes! It's been too quiet these last two months. Maybe we can see progress of that epic dungeon you're working on or maybe a piece of the soundtrack. I just saw on the news page that 'PCAcion' has some news about enderal it would be nice if some german posted it on the forums.
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

I've got a little suggestion , what about making some reference of Nirn in Enderal ?
Something like an old castle built by a master mage from Tamriel ?
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

The world of Vyn does not take place in the universe of Bethesda's Elder Scrolls series.
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
The world of Vyn does not take place in the universe of Bethesda's Elder Scrolls series.

I know , but what about making some connection ?
There are other universes you know...
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

If we would apply your logic then every work of fiction would be related to each other. :o
Crosshair
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger

Concerning Add-Ons:
That's very difficult, if not impossible to say atm. We do not really know the exact date when we will release Enderal and once we have released it, we'll probably be busy creating fixes etc. and maybe not everyone of us has much time left after that. For the time being, expansions are not a serious topic at SureAI.

iZsoul hat geschrieben:
Also , are there any news with the project ?
There wasn't anything new since the wall paper..

Enderal is currently exclusively featured in the german PC Action Magazine with screenshots and more. There will be more information here for you soon. For those of you who didn't yet, you can still have a glimpse at our Facebook profile.
31 Beiträge Seite 1 von 4