Enderal Expansions possible ?

Moderator: Moderatoren

31 Beiträge Seite 2 von 4
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

Crosshair hat geschrieben:

iZsoul hat geschrieben:
Also , are there any news with the project ?
There wasn't anything new since the wall paper..

Enderal is currently exclusively featured in the german PC Action Magazine with screenshots and more. There will be more information here for you soon. For those of you who didn't yet, you can still have a glimpse at our Facebook profile.
I see , can I please get a link to this ?
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Well here is the 'link' but if you actually want to see the article of Enderal you'd have to buy the magazine. Woe is me for not living in Germany. Too bad the orientation of news is too much towards the German player base.
Crosshair
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger

iZsoul hat geschrieben:
Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
The world of Vyn does not take place in the universe of Bethesda's Elder Scrolls series.

I know , but what about making some connection ?
There are other universes you know...

Nehrim and Enderal are in a world that has nothing to do with Elder Scrolls stuff. Creating connections between Mundus and Vyn now would not benefit the game in our opinion. :wink:

@mod support: We can say that only when we are done, sadly.

Nehrim can be modded with Oblivion mods. The mods only need to be converted, I'd suggest you to ask a modder at the Nexus who already released some for Nehrim for instructions how to do that.
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

Well then I guess the connection will stay personal for my Role-Playing.
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
I just saw on the news page that 'PCAcion' has some news about enderal it would be nice if some german posted it on the forums.
Have a look at http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Enderal_-_ ... s_of_Order :)
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

Thanks man! I'm really excited from what I read just now even though the landmass will be a bit smaller than Morrowind I'm sure it will be put to good use. And now only the screenshots are left.
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

Holomay hat geschrieben:
Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
I just saw on the news page that 'PCAcion' has some news about enderal it would be nice if some german posted it on the forums.
Have a look at http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Enderal_-_ ... s_of_Order :)

Wow this is amazing !
But..but the landmass makes me very disappointed , looks like Enderal is no more a huge excitement for me , sorry..
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

Bild
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
Bild
Not going to happen , I was too excited for it to just leave it alone , now I'm going to whine and request ALOT.
Ickairiel
Schurke
Schurke

@iZsoul: Just because the Landmass size isn't immense doesn't mean that there won't be things to do. If I recall correctly, the Team members working on Enderal said that the Landmass would be smaller for the specific reason of that it'd have more dungeons that tie into Quests, possibly Stories, and etc. So, sure, the Landmass Size might not be to your liking, but don't give on something like this just yet.

Anyways, just me, or did the part about the classes honestly seem the most interesting thing on the Wiki Page about Enderal? Although, I guess Tealor being back is fun too...although, I'm also now curious what race will be setup for the Aeterna.
31 Beiträge Seite 2 von 4