Where does Enderal takes place ?

Moderator: Moderatoren

12 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

Hello there developers of Enderal , I must say I'm amazed by the quality of your mod for Oblivion and even after 5 years I still play it :D
Anyway , my question is , will it take place in the same continent where Nehrim took place ?

I really hope so :)

Once again , thank you got this amazing dedication and work , you're doing masterpieces !
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Hi Izsoul!

Enderal will take place in the same world, Vyn, but on a different continent - Enderal.
The player won't visit Nehrim again but the happenings there will play a great role in the story. :)

Greetings,

Latiro
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

Ooh I see , well that's great as we get to see new lands , and another question:

I really hope it will be as big as Nehrim , what's the size of it ?
I'm playing Nehrim right now and I am amazed by the size of the land , a whole continent !

Another question , will there be English dubbed version ?
Even if not , it's still great , after all we're not on Tamriel where people speak Tamrielic ( English ) but on another planet , which actually makes it more interesting :D

And the last question , might be unrelated but , are there any player owned houses in Nehrim ?
MadHatter
Paladin
Paladin

Hello iZsoul!

The "world/continent" that "Enderal" takes place in will be a bit smaller than the one that "Nehrim" did. We do this in order to provide a much more detailed environment, that is filled with enough life to make it far more believable and alive. True to the motto: Quality, not quantity! ;)

Greets!

MadHatter :)

P.S.: Of course, it's still going to be a believable continent. No worries!
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

Ahh well , thanks for the answer !
Last question for today , will there be wandering dynamic travelers like in Nehrim ?
And how smaller will Endreal be , I really got blown by the size of Nehrim :)
MadHatter
Paladin
Paladin

I think we haven't talked about it yet, but as far as I can tell, there shouldn't be major problems with implementing "dynamic travelers". I just don't know how the conversation-system will be set up, that's why I can't really tell for 100% if they will be in the game or not. This is something that gets into the game-world at a later stage - So we'll see what we can do. I personally like the idea of having wandering poeple in Enderal! ;)

We are also discussing the question if there will be an english dubbed version or not. When we have a final result, I'm sure you will notice (If you check the SureAI Page regulary. ;) )
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

are there any player owned houses in Nehrim ?
Yes.
Lmaoboat
Krieger
Krieger

MadHatter hat geschrieben:
I think we haven't talked about it yet, but as far as I can tell, there shouldn't be major problems with implementing "dynamic travelers". I just don't know how the conversation-system will be set up, that's why I can't really tell for 100% if they will be in the game or not. This is something that gets into the game-world at a later stage - So we'll see what we can do. I personally like the idea of having wandering poeple in Enderal! ;)

We are also discussing the question if there will be an english dubbed version or not. When we have a final result, I'm sure you will notice (If you check the SureAI Page regulary. ;) )
I wouldn't bother with an English dub unless you can get a whole lot of professional voice actors. I've found amateurish voice acting can be worse than none at all.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

If we decide to go for an English dub we'll try to get the same level of quality that we had in Nehrim. :)
Crosshair
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Lmaoboat hat geschrieben:
I wouldn't bother with an English dub unless you can get a whole lot of professional voice actors. I've found amateurish voice acting can be worse than none at all.
The problem is that all professionals must be paid. It's a matter of money... sadly. I don't say it looks bad, but we hope that we either get enough funds or actually find professionals who work complimentary.
12 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2