Only suggestion I have.

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Lynchbread
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Please just do not make the mistake Bethesda made which was to try to fit Skyrim which is about 32,000km2 in lore into a 20km2 landmass which is the in game size. I'm not saying you guys need to create a world that is 32,000km2. For example what Bethesda should have done is cut a 20km2 area out of Skyrim and make the game out of that, maybe they could make it a bit larger but oh well. That way the world size is realistic. For example in Skyrim a mountain range consists of 2 mountains, what they did their is they took a mountain range consisting of hundreds of mountains and shrunk it down to fit in the small world. Personally they should have picked one hold such as Whiterun and focused on that. If they only had 20km2 to work with they could make the hold a realistic size such as 5km2 and then make the rest of the 15km2 into land of a realistic size such as a lake that may take up 1km2 not 5m2 like in Skyrim. Basically what I am trying to say is do not take a landmass the size of a country and try to fit it in a landmass the size of a county. Just a thought.
Lmaoboat
Krieger
Krieger

I can't imagine being able to put much interesting a realistically sized map. You'd only see one Biome, and a realistically sized city would probably take up the entire map.
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1