Some inconsistencies I noticed (may or may not be bugs)

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
tinylampe
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hello,

I noticed the following:

1. 'Flame bite (rank III)' is an apprentice spell yet the ligthning equivalent 'Grounding (rank III)' is a novice spell. Shouldn't 'Grounding (rank III)' be an apprentice spell as well?

2. 'Fire rune (rank I)' does 43 points of damage but 'Frost rune (rank I)' only does 28 points of damage. This is of course at the same skill level and with the same talents. Isn't the gap in power too big?

3. The 3D model of the 'Medium Backpack' looks smaller than the 3D model of the 'Small Backpack'. Maybe the 3D models were swapped by mistake?

4. When renting a room from Inkeeper Beorman Wittgen he says: "It's no Ark noble quarter but it's warm and clean". Considering he is the inkeeper from an inn located in Ark's noble quarter this line is not very fitting.

5. This is how I found Dunwar at the end of 'Part of Something Momentous, Part II'. I'm not sure if reloading would have fixed it since I didn't try it: https://imgur.com/a/YnoUqx7

Are any of those things actual bugs?

This is my mod list by the way: https://imgur.com/a/ZZdkY4B CustomTweaks.esp only changes the talent 'Dimension Rift' in such a way that targets are hit instantaneously (no slow, little ball that needs to land for the effect to trigger).

Thanks in advance.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

01.08.2018 16:34tinylampe hat geschrieben:
Hello,

I noticed the following:

1. 'Flame bite (rank III)' is an apprentice spell yet the ligthning equivalent 'Grounding (rank III)' is a novice spell.
Shouldn't 'Grounding (rank III)' be an apprentice spell as well?

2. 'Fire rune (rank I)' does 43 points of damage but 'Frost rune (rank I)' only does 28 points of damage.
This is of course at the same skill level and with the same talents. Isn't the gap in power too big?
3. The 3D model of the 'Medium Backpack' looks smaller than the 3D model of the 'Small Backpack'. Maybe the 3D models were swapped by mistake?
hi :D

those sound unintentional;
could you open two tickets in the bugtracker about that, please?
thank you :)
4. When renting a room from Inkeeper Beorman Wittgen he says: "It's no Ark noble quarter but it's warm and clean".
Considering he is the inkeeper from an inn located in Ark's noble quarter this line is not very fitting.
you could create a ticket about that too,
but I doubt anything will come of it, since it would probably require to much of a hassle for a pretty small issue :)
(new voice recording and all that)

5. This is how I found Dunwar at the end of 'Part of Something Momentous, Part II'.
I'm not sure if reloading would have fixed it since I didn't try it: https://imgur.com/a/YnoUqx7
yup, that's a known bug :dumb:
(the devs are not entirely sure how to fix it)
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Hi,
no need to report these things on the bug tracker.
1. Adjusted that, thanks.
2. Is fine as it is, the Frost Rune does damage to health and stamina. So the overall base damage is lower than it is for the Fire Rune. The runes might have the same spell rank (I) but the Frost Rune is a "lower level spell", that means that it is likely that the player will find it earlier in the game.
3. They are fine on my side, this might actually have been fixed internally but it isn't patched yet.
4. Will be adjusted with the release of Forgotten Stories. Every innkeeper will have his own dialogue.
5. Don't know how to fix this.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1