Lishari VS Romance Options [SPOLIERS]

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
goose57
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

So I have just started playing a couple days ago and have recently reached the point in the main story where Lishari dies and I was extremely disappointed. Lishari is by far the most interesting character in the game and in my opinion would make a much better candidate as a lover. Calia is a boring stick to the rules personality who looks down upon doing simple merciful actions such as when you forgive Hallys and allow him to repay his debts and Jespar seems to be mostly anti-authority.These two characters are two complete extremes and neither of them are as down to Earth or funny as Lishari. To me Jespar and Calia are just whining all the time about everything that's wrong with humans. Anyway I was extremely disappointed that Lishari died because her and Firespark where the funniest and least annoying people in the story line. I would love to see Lishari fate be changed (although it probably wont due to the game having been released for something like a year now), have some sort of affinity options or even a whole new character (That doesn't die) with a similar attitude even if they were part of the upcoming guild quest.
Regardless I think the NPC interactions in this game are fucking superb and it is by far an insane improvement on Skyrim's writing. Fucking good job legends this game is mad!
saggaris
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

***************Spoiler Alert from above too **************

Wouldn't it be nice to find out that it was her unknown twin sister that died and Lashiri... (sorry been spending too much time with Firespark) Lishari had actually gone into hiding for a while, not that it would really matter because it's a spoiler to go into further detail.
I agree though the voice acting was excellent throughout I did have a soft spot for Lashi.. Lishari.
The voice acting in Skyrim leaves a lot to be desired
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1