Merchant chest locations

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Purson
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Ok, so I had a lot of stuff I wanted to sell, but the merchants never have enough money. So, I went to an alchemy store (the miraculous mixtures shop) and bought all the ingredients, and finally sold everything I wanted to. However, when I was done, I realized that I had basically given the owner an extra 5,000, and I want it back. I don't want to kill the old lady, but I'm not above theft (it's a video game guys, I'm not going to do this in real life). So, I've spent the last 45 minutes trying to find the merchant chest. I've looked outside, clipped under the ground inside and outside, and I've scoured the building for a chest or a lockbox. Still no luck. Are there even chests for shops inside buildings rather than just the market stalls? If they do exist, where are they?
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

As far as I know the store merchants have no chests (I guess because they keep their stuff on shelves, etc.). One method I use to overcome the lack of money that merchants have is to buy skill books and arrows from them (ones I need of course) which gives them more money, then I can sell more, and then buy more books, and then sell more etc.
Purson
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

17.01.2018 05:01badgesareus hat geschrieben:
As far as I know the store merchants have no chests (I guess because they keep their stuff on shelves, etc.). One method I use to overcome the lack of money that merchants have is to buy skill books and arrows from them (ones I need of course) which gives them more money, then I can sell more, and then buy more books, and then sell more etc.
Thank you so much! My lesson has been learned!
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1