New Game Plus

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
CrazyLeoX
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Morning!
I finished the game yesterday, and i'm completely amazed with the game, everything is incredibly far better than skyrim, even the soundtrack. But, As I finished the game, I did Every single quest, all of them (except those from romance, I romanced Calia, so...). And wish to play the game, as my character, with everything he has, in a higher dificulty, and do everything different. But starting a new character, with the efforts I placed on my own, is kinda hard. And as the game ends and don't give you a option to keep playing, it would be a nice Idea.

Thx from now <3
Buccaneer
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 41 Mal

Enderal is like a book, you get to the end and close the book because that's how and where the story ends.

What I did on my second playthrough was to ignore the main quest (kept Jespar waiting in Riverville) and explore the remaining 60% of the land and places that the main quests did not take you to. It felt like playing a new game.
CrazyLeoX
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

29.09.2017 23:45Buccaneer hat geschrieben:
Enderal is like a book, you get to the end and close the book because that's how and where the story ends.

What I did on my second playthrough was to ignore the main quest (kept Jespar waiting in Riverville) and explore the remaining 60% of the land and places that the main quests did not take you to. It felt like playing a new game.
Good option. But, still, I would like a new game plus. Monstly for playing the DLC hahaha. Or a Squell. Do you know anything about a pssible sequel of the mod?
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Re possible sequel - Just a bit of history. SureAI made two complete game conversions using Morrowind's construction kit (Myar Aranth and Arktwend). Then they made Nehrim using Oblivion's CK, and then Enderal using Skyrim's CK. Nehrim was their "pièce de résistance". Skyrim came out in 2011. Bethesda has been coming out with new Elder Scrolls games about once every 5 years, so many expected Elder Scrolls 6 by last year, but it has become apparent if they ever do it, it is on the back burner. Therefore, there is no new game/construction kit for SureAI to work with as they have in the past. So I can't read the minds of the SureAI team but it seems from various remarks (at least what I've seen on the English forum) that they have no announced plans for any sequel.
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

At the moment according to my information no Sequel is planned.
The remaining developers continue to work on Forgotten Storys and Bug removal.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1