Hero Menu Tweak

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Saphonax
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Firstly I just want to say how much I am loving the game so far.

I apologise if this has been asked before, but it is starting to bug me quite a bit now. Is it possible to separate your base skill level from your bonus on the hero menu.

E.G. I have a base Skill in Light Armor of 22 but due to a couple of bonuses I have received it displays on the hero menu as 27. I know it shows in green that that is not the true level and the true one is shown when I open the hero menu (for a s split second only) but it causes merry hob when I am buying skill books to have to

A) remember how much it is boosted by
B) mentally subtract that before deciding which skill books to buy

Is it possible to display it something like [Light Armor 22 (+5)] or something. It would also help when deciding whether to ditch equipment sets in favour of higher armor ratings.

It's not a major or game-breaking issue but I am finding the skill books thing tedious enough w/o having to re-enter the char menu six times to try and check my true level in x/y/z
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

This feature is already implemented. If you hover the respective skill, it will display your current value and the bonuses on the right side in the hero menu. ;)

Check out this screen (my game is in german, but that doesn't matter):
Dateianhänge
20170902162059_1.jpg
20170902162059_1.jpg (485.8 KiB) 842 mal betrachtet
Saphonax
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

OK, my bad. New wish. Since I play with a controller I have no way to "hover" the cursor over anything.
Not sure if it is easy or hard or even possible to allow one to scroll through/across the attributed to get that display up.
It currently doesn't show up, which is why I missed it.

The game is still awesome either way.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1