WIsh - Make Enderal playable on Special Edition!

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
lukhipolito
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I know the whole internet is debating this.
But isn't there any nerd good enough to make it?
Come on guys, I never had skyrim on my PC, always played on friend's.
Now that I finally bought a Skyrim version myself, I wanted the best so i thought Special Edition was a good one.
And now I just want to play Enderal and I discover that i is not available to Special Edition!.

So, I am asking internetwide, can anyone, anywhere, in any way, make this happen?

Thank you guys!
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Enderal needs SKSE. SKSE 32 bit is integrated in Enderal.
Skyrim SE is a 64 bit program and does not work with the 32 bit version of SKSE. This is however also like you say everywhere to read (also here in the forum).
You could have read it here:
https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?f=208&t=10077
First paragraph :wink:

Skyrim and Skyrim SE are also installed by Steam as separate games.

Currently there is no 64 bit SKSE.
You can read it here:
http://skse.silverlock.org/
So ask the developers of SKSE (joke!) :wink: .

But also Enderal would have to be reprogrammed to 64 bits which is probably a lot of work. As far as I know is currently not planned. The staff is probably missing. Remember SureAI is still busy with patches and the (also free) DLC for Enderal. And all do it in their spare time.
In order to play Enderal you need the original Skyrim from 2011 (the normal version without DLC's is sufficient).

edit: you get a legal Skyrim key for around 5 euros

Why is Skyrim SE better? So without mods? A little with the graphics (Enderal has the far better graphics without graphics mods for Skyrim)?
Stable? Skyrim without (!) mods is stable! ENBoost has been developed for the use of mods or even an ENB.
Skyrim SE has the same bugs as the original Skyrim. Because Bethesta has not done anything with the SE. For both versions, only the unofficial community patch can help.
And -if I have understood correctly- why do you buy Skyrim SE if you know Enderal does not work with it? You only want to play Enderal.

Skyrim SE was, in my opinion, a marketing project by Bethesta to make money again with the "famous" Skyrim.
For sale to users who have not played Skyrim so far on the PC or for console players (who had to buy the game, it was only for free for PC players who already had the Legendary Edition at Steam).
So if you are interested in discussions on the Internet read everything and correct.

I emphasize my answer is not meant evil. But if you want to play Enderal you have to get the original Skyrim (Steam key !!! No crack ...).
But it's worth it :wink: :thumbsup: !
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I never had skyrim on my PC, always played on friend's.
So ask your friend to install Enderal! :thumbsup:
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

not much to add to Kermit's (maybe slightly ranty) answer;
Enderal needs skse to run correctly.
there is no skse for Skyrim SE
do the math ;)

if you want to play with SE at all costs, there is a guide on how to get it to run.
haven't tried it myself, and judging by the comments there are even more issues than the ones listed,
so...
yeah, really, get the old Skyrim.
Ragnarok
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

11.05.2017 18:31lukhipolito hat geschrieben:
I know the whole internet is debating this.
But isn't there any nerd good enough to make it?
Come on guys, I never had skyrim on my PC, always played on friend's.
Now that I finally bought a Skyrim version myself, I wanted the best so i thought Special Edition was a good one.
And now I just want to play Enderal and I discover that i is not available to Special Edition!.

So, I am asking internetwide, can anyone, anywhere, in any way, make this happen?

Thank you guys!
Apart from the staff explanations already presented, I can tell you that buying the original Skyrim as well only as a mean to play Enderal, is more than worth the money.
Krytern
Bettler
Bettler

Now that SKSE and SkyUI is on 'special edition' hopefully Enderal will be ported over!
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

stuemper answered that over at reddit

We will release Forgotten Stories before considering to port Enderal for SSE.
Would absolutely not make sense to port it beforehand, it would double the workload
(fixing and patching) and we are far too less people for that.
Furthermore SKSE is still in alpha and has bugs, is probably not stable etc.
Also a potential SSE version would need a testingphase,
because we haven't really done anything with SSE so far
and don't know in which problems one could run. If we decide to port it, then it will take a while.
:)
Deleted User 23162

Never going to happen and I wouldn't want them to go that direction either. Difficult undertaking.
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1