Enderal and the DLC

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Sevenwoods
Bettler
Bettler

Am downloading Endearal as I type this and noticed a DLC. will I need to download that also, once I have the game downloaded and installed? And been looking but have not found any build guides that are in english. are there any? was thinking once I start tht I would try a rogue type archer/dagger build.... And have to say. from what I have seen you have all done a great job on this :thumbsup:
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

The DLC is still in development and will be realeased this year, so, there is nothing to download yet.

Regarding builds maybe check out our wiki (still not finished) or use the search function in the forums. :)
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I would try a rogue type archer/dagger build.
In the Wiki, if you click on Enderal, go down to Memory Trees and click, then you will see the Rogue tree, then click Trickster to see the various possible talents relating to archery, and Infiltrator has some talents for bows and daggers. You can also explore the other memory trees. The Warrior-Blade Dancer path has some 1H buffs, but I don't know how much they help daggers, but it is better to focus on gaining talents in just 1 or 2 memory paths, especially at the start. In the skills area, you can increase Archery to improve your bow damage, and 1H I presume to improve daggers (I can't say for sure as I don't use daggers myself).

In my playthroughs, I always focus on archery so if you have any specific questions feel free to ask.
Sevenwoods
Bettler
Bettler

well been playing as a bow using sword swinging sneak and loving it! though have a question about combat. once I hve killed say monsters in riveville or anywhere in the game, caves, dungeins. do they respawn again, the monsters at any point?
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Yes, most of them respawn. Also most non-monster enemies such as wild mages respawn. Bosses and enemies that are quest objectives do not.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1