More financial options!

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
dunamisdeos
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Figure I should post different suggestions separately.

I about flipped my wig in joy when I saw the bank mechanics. Interest? shareholding?? Wowee!

But then I found that you can only collect like, a few shares from quests and they are quite small. Also that the interest is capped at a rather paltry 250/day. I know this will add up, but I want to become a financial titan!

I would love it if it were possible to invest in say, shops and businesses independently, or buy additional shares in various locations. It would also be cool to maybe open up a shop or two. I know those are complex and far-ranging suggestions, but thanks for taking a look!
Deleted User 23162

You are asking to build the tower of Babel in a day. I don't think it will happen since this module is focused on the 'story-line' not a get-rich-quick scheme. I don't remember a character class called 'mogul' in the module either.
Beefnoodlesoup
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I actually agree with this idea, I wish we could have more financial options installed in the game. Like investing a store or even open your own store, since player travels a lot and loots lots of stuffs that rarely find in city. I think it will be nice to open your own store and sell your loots to NPC travelers (not NPC store owners) which will make the game more "lived" and immersive. I love the feeling of being part of a world instead being the center of the world and all NPCs are dumb asses that waiting for me to interact with them.

Yes I knew this game focus on storytelling which is the main reason I give 5 stars out of 5 for this game, but a little bit of sidedishes such as more financial options or open your own store will definitely make the world more enjoyable.
dyslexicfaser
Ritter
Ritter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

17.07.2017 18:45Beefnoodlesoup hat geschrieben:
I actually agree with this idea, I wish we could have more financial options installed in the game. Like investing a store or even open your own store, since player travels a lot and loots lots of stuffs that rarely find in city. I think it will be nice to open your own store and sell your loots to NPC travelers (not NPC store owners) which will make the game more "lived" and immersive. I love the feeling of being part of a world instead being the center of the world and all NPCs are dumb asses that waiting for me to interact with them.

Yes I knew this game focus on storytelling which is the main reason I give 5 stars out of 5 for this game, but a little bit of sidedishes such as more financial options or open your own store will definitely make the world more enjoyable.
Opening a store would be pretty neat. Like, have one location in every big city where some hangdog guy is trying to push a few paltry items, and you can buy in like you're buying a house.

Then have something like the minigame where you can install rugs and art in your house, but every piece you add to the store increases your daily kickback by 10 pennies or something.

Even just having one merchant that can buy and sell all your adventuring crap would make this valuable enough to consider investing. It's immersive but tiring to have to track down a tailor just to sell my necklaces and rings, a mage-merchant to sell magic staffs, a blacksmith to sell armor and weapons...

Maybe combine it with a house so you can also crash in a bed in the back (like, it's owned by you).
saggaris
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Just to add my 'twopennyworth' here.
I have played the game through sticking mainly to the main quest and a few side quests, I loved every minute of it, now several months later I have taken up the joy of Enderal again... though this time I'm gonna play the hell out of every side quest and walk every inch of the place with a good few 'comfortable and homely' community mods on board, no ENB's or texture changes because I love the feeling that Enderal gives... it's so rich, full, and alive, but stuff that I loved in Skyrim and will enjoy here, which takes me to my first 'opinion' :mrgreen:

As I'm planning to stay awhile I'd like something to help me along the way and 'Business' could very well help.
Everytime I walk (run) past the Abandoned Riverville Honey farm I want to rebuild it and have a wood elemental gardener, work them bees and make the best mead in the land!
Everytime I have to sell things for silly money because I can't move because I'm a magpie (or Proper Adventurer as some people claim) I want my own shop to stock and pay wages for staff, to donate some rare goods to a Museum and get called nice names.
and
Everytime I look out to sea and at those deep waterway I want my own sailable Galleon to take cargo from one place to another and adventure while I'm there.

"You may say I'm a dreamer.. but I'm not the only one"
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

You want to get rich in Enderal, what ever?
Collect ingredients, whether for alchemy or blacksmith and be a craftsman.
If necessary, boxes and sacks can be collected in the small house on the market square.
Enchantment can also bring a lot of money.
Or be the crook who clears the houses and pockets of other people.
Every day the traders have money again.
You already know everything?
The bank with interest and participation as well as the game in the taverns is also a nice pastime.
200000-500000 are quite possible, but not always dragging around with you.
It could be a problem with the engine.

If someone wants to deal with it, create a good and clean mod. :wink:
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1