Some rest please.

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Syl
Bettler
Bettler

Greets!

Just tellin that bein unable to settle a camp in an exploration game is a bit anoyin... What with all those bedrolls we canot take and use in chosen spots?
But even frazzled, that's a great game, eh! :)
Deleted User 23162

Frostfall comes to mind, yes. But if it were implemented it would add more scripts. More scripts more performance hit. Though I see your point. Perhaps a modular system with little to no scripts? Have tents and beds as placeable items.
Syl
Bettler
Bettler

Ok, cause there are some mods also doin that. Are they so heavy for performance? And btw, could we add mods, though the game doesn't seem to need them. Already noticed the most needed implemented, eh.
Deleted User 23162

It's a hit or miss on the mods really. You'd have to test them to see if they conflict. From what I noticed you want to focus on mods that do not trip over the same scripts Sureai has already overwritten. Frostfall is one of them because it not only affects the temperatures and weather but also the cooking system which it does not recognize any of the custom items and recipes. Campsite mod might half work since it was created to be modular with Frostfall. Problem is it also has a built in skill tree when you activate campfire. Your best bet are script-less mods like visuals. UI mods are iffy, too, since SKYUI seems to be the only one that doesn't conflict with their custom UIs. IHUD is a good one, too. Custom weapons and armour are hit or miss. Climate and/or weather mods are more likely a problem because it was designed around Skyrim's map and workspace not Enderal's.
Syl
Bettler
Bettler

Ok, cheers!
Deleted User 23162

Not a problem. Always here to help when I can. :)
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1