First playthrough questions.

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
verbatim
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hello, I've some questions regarding Enderal.

Right now I'm at level 13 and I'm side-questing in Ark. I haven't spoke to Jasper since we arrived at the city for the first time and decided just to explore the place.

But I have some questions:

Is it possible to fail/lose side quests while advancing the main quest?
Is it possible to lose any type of content/event if I just advance the main quest?
Even after I finish the main quest will I be able to explore the world and/or do side quests?

One thing that is kinda bothering me is the fact that I can't reset my build without resorting to mods or console commands. I mean, I have no idea how to create a good build because I just don't know at which level my character will be by the end of the game or how many points I would have to distribute.

Is there an official documentation on Enderal regarding skills and how skill points affect them?
Let's say I want to focus on three combat skills and two workmanship skills. Will I be able to max them?

Your mod is just great. Congratulations to the developers.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Is it possible to fail/lose side quests while advancing the main quest? Is it possible to lose any type of content/event if I just advance the main quest?
Not really, until very, very late in the main quest, when you will be given a warning before proceeding that some quests will no longer be possible beyond that point if you choose to continue the main quest. It is possible to lose romance options, depending on responses you choose.
Even after I finish the main quest will I be able to explore the world and/or do side quests?
No.
Is there an official documentation on Enderal regarding skills and how skill points affect them?
No, this has been the subject of a great many questions on this forum.
Let's say I want to focus on three combat skills and two workmanship skills. Will I be able to max them?
Maybe, depends on how much you level up exploring and doing quests. Generally speaking, you need learning/crafting points AND skill books to increase the skills, so it depends how many points you earn leveling up and how many skill books you find/buy. Also some armor, weapons, etc. will give you temporary increases while wearing them. It also depends how much you spread them around. For example, my first character was at Level 83. I had 2 skills at level 100, 1 at 85, and one (light armor) at 96 (51 base + 45 bonus for what I was wearing). I also had 249 unused skill/crafting points as I just didn't need to level up anything else for how I was playing.
verbatim
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I see. I forgot to ask one thing, tho: is it possible to lose a quest because I did the dungeon/killed someone/obtained certain item before getting said quest?

By the way, level 83?! How long took you to get to that level?

Thanks for answering!
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I see. I forgot to ask one thing, tho: is it possible to lose a quest because I did the dungeon/killed someone/obtained certain item before getting said quest?
No, unless you use console commands to enter some place that is locked or barriered, in which case you could possibly break something. Generally when there is a quest to go to a specific dungeon the object of the quest isn't spawned there until the quest is activated, as far as I know.

I don't recall the exact number of hours it took to reach level 83, somewhere around 150 I think. I explored everywhere I could go without using console commands and did all the side quests I could fine before doing the main quest (past accompanying Jespar to the Sun Temple). Plus I started in the German version without knowing more than a few common words, so there was a lot of trial & error involved that was time consuming.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1