House Blueprints questions

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Ruisuki
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

1. Do any other vendors sell house blueprints? ive only seen the banker in ark so far sell some

2. Where can I get blueprints to build a dresser(already got a wardrobe but still like dressers), sacks, jewelry boxes, candles, small table dresser that sits next to bed, display cases & table under it etc. The stuff that comes with a home if you buy the laborer auto furnishing. None are available in the bank

3. Can I get rid of furniture that comes with the laborer purchase? Its badly placed in the marketplace home. And even without purchasing the laborer furnishing in noble it comes with fireplaces and display cases preset

4. When i try to place a mannequin or chest i get a message saying "this uses the old housing system it will be replaced" and stops me from placing them. Should I sell the items and their blueprints and then just buy them back to fix this?
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I didn't look carefully at the blueprint offerings for dressers, but the blacksmith in Ark Marketplace has them for simple items, the leather shop in Ark Marketplace has them for shelves, carpets, etc, and Gaboff in the Noble's Quarter has quite a few blueprints for various items.
Ruisuki
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
I didn't look carefully at the blueprint offerings for dressers, but the blacksmith in Ark Marketplace has them for simple items, the leather shop in Ark Marketplace has them for shelves, carpets, etc, and Gaboff in the Noble's Quarter has quite a few blueprints for various items.
Visited all three locations and none seem to offer anything that the banker doesnt already sell. If this is all thats available for home furnishing then it seems only the wardrobe offers any sort of container for storing your goods outside of the magic storage. The only other container I can see is the chest you can build, but it doesnt even work as I detailed in question #4 above. Can anyone confirm?
Ruisuki
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Anyone?
neofit
Bettler
Bettler

Shame about the mannequins. As of today they are still not usable.

It's one of my pet peeves about Bethesda games. They do a lot to feed your vanity, but then don't give you one of the most important items to let you display your feats - mannequins. When did the first official one appear, a Fallout 4 expansion? I was rather surprised to not see any in my trophy room in my Nobles Quarter house, only useless display cases that the character is too low to peek into anyway. Then I found a blueprint for a mannequin and was like "yay". But tried placing one and was like "meh" :). Not much reason to buy a house if not to display your trophies imho.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1