Star people lock challenge

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
thietavu
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

As much as I LOVE Enderal otherwise, I have to say that I absolutely hate all these "timed challenges". Especially as tough as this one. I hate them so much that I actually don't want to even try them after 10 or so failures. They are not fun, not exciting, only frustrating as hell... :( So, it seems I won't be advancing in the main quest, since those locks are just damn too much for my slow hands and mind. :(
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Did you try sprinting with the ALT-Key? That makes it easier. And if that doesn't work, open the console with ^ and type "player.setav speedmult 150", without the ". That will make you run faster, once you've pushed the ALT-Key. :)
thietavu
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Nicolas Samuel hat geschrieben:
Did you try sprinting with the ALT-Key? That makes it easier. And if that doesn't work, open the console with ^ and type "player.setav speedmult 150", without the ". That will make you run faster, once you've pushed the ALT-Key. :)
Yea, I did. Speeding those things up won't help, because I'm myself too slow-minded to handle this fast action. :( Always loved Skyrim, Ultima RPGs and their kind because they were relatively peaceful and calm compared to those multi-player shooters and the like so many people love these days. Civilization VI is the pace I love. ;) But I guess can't help with this one.
rtf54
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

thietavu hat geschrieben:
Yea, I did. Speeding those things up won't help, because I'm myself too slow-minded to handle this fast action. :( Always loved Skyrim, Ultima RPGs and their kind because they were relatively peaceful and calm compared to those multi-player shooters and the like so many people love these days. Civilization VI is the pace I love. ;) But I guess can't help with this one.
Hi. In case you're still stuck, I thought I'd try to help you out by showing how someone else solved the puzzle. It's probably the most reliable solution. Follow him and I'm sure you'll be able to pull it off: https://youtu.be/O9xWGirF2k4?t=1315
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1