Eventual level reached?

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
JoshuaJSlone
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I realize this could vary quite a bit depending on things like how many optional quests you go through or how thoroughly you exterminate the enemies in the world, but what kind of levels are players reaching by the end of the game? I'm still fairly early on, and knowing whether I'm likelier to end up near level 30 or level 130 would change how discerning I am about which memories to unlock, and how soon I need to worry about things like getting more expensive skill books for the most important skills, versus more affordable books for skills of lower importance.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

JoshuaJSlone hat geschrieben:
I realize this could vary quite a bit depending on things like how many optional quests you go through or how thoroughly you exterminate the enemies in the world, but what kind of levels are players reaching by the end of the game? I'm still fairly early on, and knowing whether I'm likelier to end up near level 30 or level 130 would change how discerning I am about which memories to unlock, and how soon I need to worry about things like getting more expensive skill books for the most important skills, versus more affordable books for skills of lower importance.
Well I think without trying too hard you easily reach level 60 atleast without even needing to be completely thorough. Not to mention leveling up goes quite fast in Enderal, faster than in Nehrim. You'll get plenty of memory and skill points to fill out your character before the end of the game.
rjdriver
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

I just finished my second play through, and am at level 62, with 72 1/2 hours of play time.
Unedjis
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 11 Mal

I got to the point of no return at lvl81 and gained another level by the end of the ending, so lvl82 after about 300h of a very completionist playthrough. I think I did everything except find all the Magic Symbols because NOPE that's not my kind of thing to do.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1