disabling killmoves

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

So any way how to do that in Enderal? I find them quite jarring and cringy too, especially in Enderal.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Start the launcher, click on Settings, click on Games tab, and uncheck "kill cams". I think that will do it but I haven't tried it myself.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
Start the launcher, click on Settings, click on Games tab, and uncheck "kill cams". I think that will do it but I haven't tried it myself.
Very weird it was already unchecked for me even though I remember I had finishers before. Maybe checking it will do.
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 16 Mal

That's interesting. 'Killcam' unchecked gets rid of in-game stuff like watching an arrow hit its target. (Or me getting killed!)

But 'kill-cam' with one-handed perks might be part of game engine?

I'll kill a small spider & have to watch slow-motion of me stepping on it, stabbing it, etc. Takes me out of the game if stumble into a nest of them!
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

BigElectricCat hat geschrieben:
That's interesting. 'Killcam' unchecked gets rid of in-game stuff like watching an arrow hit its target. (Or me getting killed!)

But 'kill-cam' with one-handed perks might be part of game engine?

I'll kill a small spider & have to watch slow-motion of me stepping on it, stabbing it, etc. Takes me out of the game if stumble into a nest of them!
Yes sadly there's still the finisher moves even if you disable kill moves. I'd wonder if it's possible to disable it in the ini settings somehow.
Asd396
Bettler
Bettler

Use the mod VioLens. You can adjust the frequency or completely disable killmoves. It should be compatible.
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 16 Mal

Thanks for the tip. Will have to check it out. Decapitation & head rolling physics reminds me of the 'Black Knight' scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grial.

----
Arthur: "Silly goose. I just chopped your head off!"

Black Knight: "It's just a flesh wound...The Black Knight always triumphs!"

Arthur: "Poor devil's off his rocker."

Man at Arms: "Lost his head he did." :dumb:
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1