Few questions before downloading Enderal.

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
freeyourmind
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello everyone,

now, forgive me in advance because some of these questions may have already been answered or stated before.

Questions:
-
1. Is it possible to add new mods in the Enderal ?

2. If the answer on 1. question is Yes, is the process of adding mods the same/almost the same as it is in Skyrim, if not is there a tutorial for that ?

3. Now this is probably my biggest concern, I wanted to download the Enderal for a quite some time now, but I've always delayed it because I'm worried that some things may not be finished (for example Guilds, Guild Quests, Sidequests etc.). I want to play the game (almost) completely finished, and not worry about the holes in the story that I've missed because of recent update or something. So basically my question is, is it safe now to play this game or should I wait a bit more (maybe December/January..) ?
-

That's all at the moment. Thank you very much if you've read all this, and please forgive me if I've made any grammar mistakes. (it's not my native language).
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Re #3, there are some unfinished side quests but the main story is complete.
Mannerheim
Bettler
Bettler

Mods need to be done for enderal if I understood developers earlier messages.
So Skyrim mods don't work.
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 117 Mal

1. Yes it's possible, but many skyrim mods don't work for enderal.

2. Don't know. Havn't played with any mods.

3. The game is finished. There are no unfinished quests that can't be completed and there are no mayor plot holes. Right now the game offers a mainquest of around 25-30 hours and something like 25 sidequests. Guild quests aren't in the game yet. You can find a merchants guild and some sort of a thieves guild/mafia, but there are no quest available for them.

SureAI said they are thinking about expanding the main quest with some more side missions and adding quests to the guilds in a future update, but this would take at least another half a year - if they will ever do it. So, at the moment, there is no point in waiting.
freeyourmind
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Thank you all for your help!
I'll be downloading Enderal for now, can't wait to play.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1