A work of true artistic genius

Moderator: Moderatoren

9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Ragnarok
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

I would not be exaggerating if I said that the writing of the main story in Enderal is a true work of art, shone upon by genius.

The writers should take my praise soberly and responsibly.
It is only a thin line that lies between geniality and a treadmill. Do not let yourselves ever become banal, nor let investors or other interests dictate what you do. :idea:

A true artist does not provide the people with what they want. A true artist offers the people what they need.
In general, the people do not know what they need, but they sure think they know what they want.
The artist is the one who, among them, knows better.

Enderal's writing should stand as a homage to all other artists, known and unknown to History, that have ever been truthful and brave, often with consequence.

Thank you for this.

NOTE: I am not disregarding the other aspects that made Enderal such an experience. The other artists, from graphic designers to musicians, to more practical and mathematical functions, all of them have done outstanding work. The story is, however, the singing Voice you have all done such a great job accompanying, as an orchestra would.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

That's one hell of a compliment! Thank you! :)
Sky King
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

A lot of what I wanted to say , thank you :D . You guys and gals should really consider a Complete game , I've played many but rarely has one captivated me more than " Enderal ". All of you truly have the gift of everything required in creating Enderal .
While this game already is brilliant , it can be so much more . I hope that you continue and make it even better as im ready to purchase now :) .

Thanks to all involved as I no this is a huge work of Art with so many talented people .Thank you all .

Best reguards : Sky King
Buccaneer
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 41 Mal

01.11.2016 17:07Sky King hat geschrieben:
A lot of what I wanted to say , thank you :D . You guys and gals should really consider a Complete game , I've played many but rarely has one captivated me more than " Enderal ". All of you truly have the gift of everything required in creating Enderal .
While this game already is brilliant , it can be so much more . I hope that you continue and make it even better as im ready to purchase now :) .

Thanks to all involved as I no this is a huge work of Art with so many talented people .Thank you all .

Best reguards : Sky King
During my downtime since playing Enderal over the winter, I've been catching up on older threads/posts. Came across this one that expressed exactly how I feel. While I am not much into fantasy literature or gaming lore, I can tell you that the holistic Enderal experience of the geography, story, graphics, music, voice acting and gameplay has made more of a lasting positive experience on me than all of the Gothic games and modded Skyrim combined. I very much look forward to the DLC and wish continued success and accolades.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Anyone (and everyone) who thinks Enderal is a "A work of true artistic genius" should also play Arktwend and Nehrim, and see how SureAI progressed to where they are now. Arktwend, although a bit unfinished-looking in places, shows the early sparks of SureAI's genius with creative scenery, challenging quests some of which are quite long, and a developed story. [It is also quite challenging at times, so not for those who want to breeze through the main quest and shout "ta da, I finished it!"] Nehrim shows how they polished their techniques and created an even more complex story digging quite a bit into some philosophical issues but still very much fun to explore and play. I hesitate to say those experiences culminated in Enderal, as I hope Enderal is not the culmination of SureAI's creations but a taste of things to come.
Buccaneer
Paladin
Paladin

24.06.2017 04:32badgesareus hat geschrieben:
Anyone (and everyone) who thinks Enderal is a "A work of true artistic genius" should also play Arktwend and Nehrim, and see how SureAI progressed to where they are now. Arktwend, although a bit unfinished-looking in places, shows the early sparks of SureAI's genius with creative scenery, challenging quests some of which are quite long, and a developed story. [It is also quite challenging at times, so not for those who want to breeze through the main quest and shout "ta da, I finished it!"] Nehrim shows how they polished their techniques and created an even more complex story digging quite a bit into some philosophical issues but still very much fun to explore and play. I hesitate to say those experiences culminated in Enderal, as I hope Enderal is not the culmination of SureAI's creations but a taste of things to come.
Except for one thing about Nehrim. No amount of money would ever get me to load up and play Oblivion again. It was truly one of the worst base games I had ever played. :P I understand the nature of Total Conversion but I think one would have to like the foundation game and in the case of Enderal, I love Skyrim.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I understand the nature of Total Conversion but I think one would have to like the foundation game
I don't agree, but I suppose it depends on what you didn't like about Oblivion. I didn't care for the cookie-cutter dungeons but the dungeons in Nehrim are quite creative and individualistic. I also didn't like Oblivion's daedra gates (or whatever they were called, I forget) but those are gone from Nehrim. Perhaps you should view some of the "let's play Nehrim" videos & see what you think then.
Buccaneer
Paladin
Paladin

24.06.2017 22:44badgesareus hat geschrieben:
I understand the nature of Total Conversion but I think one would have to like the foundation game
I don't agree, but I suppose it depends on what you didn't like about Oblivion. I didn't care for the cookie-cutter dungeons but the dungeons in Nehrim are quite creative and individualistic. I also didn't like Oblivion's daedra gates (or whatever they were called, I forget) but those are gone from Nehrim. Perhaps you should view some of the "let's play Nehrim" videos & see what you think then.
badgesareus, you make a compelling argument. Yes, the awful cookie-cutter dungeons as well as the empty, uninteresting world were what I hated most. I would also add the skill progression system and gates to wherever. I will check out the LP's.
Petzi
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I really like that idiotic poet in Ark
9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1