Your way of making backups of Skyrim

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Exidrial
Bettler
Bettler

Okay,

I preloaded Enderal back then and played it day 1 the German version came out.I thought it's cool that your launcher is backing up my Skyrim installation. Soooo today I thought It'd be a good idea to play some Skyrim again except...Your launcher didn't back up anything of value.

Your launcher backed up the data folder and the ENB Files....Wow. Good job.
It basically deleted everything that didn't belong to Skyrim... INCLUDING MY MOD ORGANIZER FOLDER.
Thank you for deleting hundreds of Saves. Thank you for deleting ~100GB of Mods. Thank you for deleting a ton of hours of work.
Thank you very much for deleting files off of my system without my permission.

Next time make sure you backup the whole Skyrim folder otherwise your backup function is useless.Good thing i have a somewhat old backup of my modded Skyrim, but it will still take me tons of hours to mod it back to the way it was.Next time give a warning that you're not backing up everything and just deleting the rest.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

The launcher does neither touch the savegame folder nor MO/NMM because a lot of nonsense would happen. That's why we always recommend to use a clean Skyrim installation and not to use MO/NMM with Enderal.
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1