Wish, Mute brat

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Foris
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

You could do the options in the menu to make this @#%#$^@%$ brat became mute? The voice of the brat is so annoying that I want to beat him every time he speak.

It is about voice of a little boy.
Dikong227
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Most annoying npc voice
you're not from here are you ? i heard you talk, your accent is so funny
how did they say? melee
No,I just put them there for you to look at
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

No,I just put them there for you to look at
I agree, this is really, really annoying, especially after you've heard it a couple hundred times! I wish SureAI would give the player a more intelligent question to ask the merchants, instead of "are these wares for sale?" which is really a stupid thing to ask. Then maybe they could script a less annoying answer.

I also want to slaughter all the keepers in the Sun Temple who keep saying "This is holy ground, You don't belong here."
Sevintrix
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I agree,that kid is painful. While it is a beautiful game, I find it a bit too dialogue heavy. I don't like how you're forced into listening to someone rave on and on and on while being glued to the spot. The dialogue could be a bit more concise. :?
Lordoftheapes79
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I get that with several NPCs, also the ones(especially vendors) that act like its the first time they've talked to you every time you see them. If there was a way to reduce the frequency that NPCs just started talking to you, that'd be great. Something like 1/10 times you walked passed them. I get that there's a din to the city, but everyone has the exact same conversations every single day. I think less would be more for these.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1