Entropy (Summoning) Spell Variety Question

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
FRGCWRU
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hello,

Just like Nehrim the game is near perfect, so believe me if I say that I am certainly not trying to complain with this. :thumbsup: I am over 40 hours in and have enjoyed every minute of it. I am basically exploring every square meter I can (while reserving some areas purposely). I've only just entered Ark for the main quest as I like to take it all in and not rush things.

I heavily favor mages and therefore I am one in my playthrough. My favorite school is Entropy, but unfortunately I am beginning to notice Conjuration might not be as fleshed out as the other schools. I think I am level 28 and have only just bought my first Rank 2 Conjuration spell. I started to worry about it because in contrast I already have Rank 6 elementary spells. It seems that going through the console there aren't that many summoning spell tomes.

I mean they're not lacking in power, but in Nehrim there were 7 ranks of different summoning spells that were plenty fun. Are there any plans to expand this school of magic? I would love it if there could be an official patch for this before I continue.

On a side note: Summoning Mud Elemental I and II is near impossible in indoor areas. The spell will nearly always fail to cast.

All in good spirit. Other than that there's absolutely nothing I could ever wish for more, well except for being able to donate more.

Regards.
Dark Lord
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I recently finished the game, while also using Entropy as one of my favored skills. It seems to me that most summons are capped at Rank II. Not that they need higher ranks, as most of the higher end summons, such as the elemental wolf and the Oorbaya can easily defeat most of the enemies on their own.

I did find higher ranked versions of the damaging Entropy spells though.

And the Mud Elemental indeed seems bugged, as, like you mentioned, summoning it doesn't succeed most of the time, while its AI directs it to dance like a gorilla, instead of storming the enemy.
FRGCWRU
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Dark Lord hat geschrieben:
Not that they need higher ranks, as most of the higher end summons, such as the elemental wolf and the Oorbaya can easily defeat most of the enemies on their own.
Yeah their strength isn't necessarily lacking. Mud Elemental Rank II is very powerful. It is just that there isn't much in terms of variety. I would rather have seen a full seven-rank system like in Nehrim with at least 2 or more unique summons per rank. Which entailed there was a unique summon to use for every two levels you increase in skill. It is kind of unfortunate right now that I have spent all my skill and memory points into the Entropy school and am now completely dependent on summons while not have many varying spells to use while other schools like Elementarism are more fleshed out.

I mean I love sneaking around and letting my summons do the fighting which is why it is so important to me.

Just curious if an official patch could be implemented since from a technical point of view it is not necessarily that much work (unless of course each tome get added into the world in cells). Kind of like how it got implemented later into Nehrim.

At any rate thanks for the reply.

Regards. :thumbsup:
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1