Keeper Armor and Weapons?

Moderator: Moderatoren

10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Ryel
Bettler
Bettler

So I've completed the Main Quest far enough to acquire the armor that the keepers wear. But I'm missing the bracers, is this a bug or are they somewhere else. And is there anyway to get the weapons they have, the great-sword and long-sword?
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Have you tried to pickpocket? I don't know if that would work.
I checked the "loot guide" on this forum, the Vambrace of the Keeper seems to only be on NPCs, likewise with the Greatsword of the Keeper. You could always use the console commands to add them; vambrace is 111e71, GS is 13b5f3.

Edit:
[+]
you do have the opportunity to loot some keepers late in the main quest, especially after you get the warning that you have reached the point of no return and should do anything else you need to before proceeding.
Ryel
Bettler
Bettler

I wasn't aware of the loot guide so thanks for pointing that out. That's a bit of a shame, I really like that armor, I'm not raising the thief skills on this character so I guess console commands it is. Thanks for your help.
Plectrius
Schurke
Schurke

Ryel hat geschrieben:
I wasn't aware of the loot guide so thanks for pointing that out. That's a bit of a shame, I really like that armor, I'm not raising the thief skills on this character so I guess console commands it is. Thanks for your help.
I'm pretty sure there's a dead keeper with a full armor set on the road in front of Frost Wind Mine (or something like this).
Ragnarok
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

Plectrius hat geschrieben:
I'm pretty sure there's a dead keeper with a full armor set on the road in front of Frost Wind Mine (or something like this).
Confirmed. There is a fully suited dead keeper there. 8)
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

Yes, but I think he isn't spawned until the main quest takes you there.
Ragnarok
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
Yes, but I think he isn't spawned until the main quest takes you there.
At what stage is that? I am only at the point of meeting a Commander, giving him a package and going through trials with other novices, in the Northern Heartland. I've explored every part of Enderal before going for the MQ and the dead Keeper was there for me.
n0mad23
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Along the same lines - is anyone aware whether or not Keeper Armor can be upgraded at a certain skill level? I'm still in the Adept stages of crafting, and thought by now I'd be able to upgrade the Keeper Heavy armor.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

At what stage is that?
I'm thinking of the dead keeper you find
[+]
near Northwind Mine, when you are doing the Angel quest on the way to DalGar castle. When you find him, it initiates the side quest Retribution.
is anyone aware whether or not Keeper Armor can be upgraded at a certain skill level?
You cannot upgrade it. You can only upgrade basic items such as Aeterna Helm or Silver Steel Bow. If it has some special name, such as Keeper, Dilbert's Fire, whatever, you cannot upgrade it.
Ragnarok
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
At what stage is that?
I'm thinking of the dead keeper you find
[+]
near Northwind Mine, when you are doing the Angel quest on the way to DalGar castle. When you find him, it initiates the side quest Retribution.
is anyone aware whether or not Keeper Armor can be upgraded at a certain skill level?
You cannot upgrade it. You can only upgrade basic items such as Aeterna Helm or Silver Steel Bow. If it has some special name, such as Keeper, Dilbert's Fire, whatever, you cannot upgrade it.
That's the thing: I wasn't doing any quest called "Angel" and I found the dead keeper near the Northwind mines :wink:
10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1