House soundtrack

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Plectrius
Schurke
Schurke

Hello,

Is it normal to have an ominous ambient music in the Noble Quarter house (don't know for the other one). This music doesn't help to relax after hours of spelunking in haunted caves! Is there a way to change this (maybe by renaming some music file or something?)
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 16 Mal

I noticed that too in the cheaper house near market, but luckily it went away after exiting house, making different savegame and rebooting. People have also reported their characters are stuck or 'frozen' in player houses, so I think dev's know about it and are working on player housing.

Assume you've exited house, save, reboot & all that.

Have you tried loading from a savegame from before ambient music started playing creepy music? Or it always did that?
Glycerin
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 53 Mal

There is a mod that changes the music in the Nobles Quarter's house to something less creepy. It was made for the German version, however. I don't think that makes any difference, but my knowledge about modding is fairly limited, so be warned.
Plectrius
Schurke
Schurke

BigElectricCat hat geschrieben:
I noticed that too in the cheaper house near market, but luckily it went away after exiting house, making different savegame and rebooting. People have also reported their characters are stuck or 'frozen' in player houses, so I think dev's know about it and are working on player housing.

Assume you've exited house, save, reboot & all that.

Have you tried loading from a savegame from before ambient music started playing creepy music? Or it always did that?
Yes, the music never changes whatever I do, first time I entered the house there already was the creepy music, at first I thought it was gonna change once I've furnished the place but unfortunately it didn't work... I'll try the market house.
Glycerin hat geschrieben:
There is a mod that changes the music in the Nobles Quarter's house to something less creepy. It was made for the German version, however. I don't think that makes any difference, but my knowledge about modding is fairly limited, so be warned.
Thanks for the tip, I'll probably give it a try.
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 16 Mal

Cool. Let me know if mod works. Only way to change music is in CK I think & the one I made = CTD every time!

So I'm rusty at modding. What did the other modder do that I didn't?

Only a different choice of music from what I could tell.

Loaded it up and CTD in house again!

Probably conflicting with another mod, or maybe known issue? I mean all it's doing is saying "loop this sound file instead of the other one." A puzzle.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1