Weather ID [solved]

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
sydneyroo
Bettler
Bettler

Dear SureAI,

I would like to thank you for once again creating a fantastic full conversion mod and surpassing the base game in ways no one thought possible. You once again proved to not only be a formidable force in the modding community but also as a game devolpers as well. I would like to ask any of the team members if you know the weather ID -- as in, for a fw or sw command in console -- for the intro dream childhood sequence and/or sunny clear weather once you the player is already in Enderal. I tried various weather IDs of original Skyrim but came up empty-handed. Thing is, I like my games to have a fantasy feel about them and love the sunny vistas inside gameplay. I would love it if you could please help me achieve those little things. Thank you for all your hard work and personal time you put into creating this amazing modification.

Kind regards,
-s.
Zuletzt geändert von sydneyroo am 10.09.2016 16:48, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Tamira
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 52 Mal

Sunny weather: fw 81a
sydneyroo
Bettler
Bettler

Tamira hat geschrieben:
Sunny weather: fw 81a
Thank tou, Tamira. Greatly appreciated. Not sure why I didn't try this one before. Any chance for an intro weather -- or was that somehow only scripted? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm currently enjoying your fast travel mod; works great!
Tamira
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 52 Mal

I am not a scripter but I think that in the starting scene the weather is set to sunny and the time to evening (with a stunning sunset).
sydneyroo
Bettler
Bettler

Tamira hat geschrieben:
I am not a scripter but I think that in the starting scene the weather is set to sunny and the time to evening (with a stunning sunset).
Thanks again for a quick response. Command "set gamehour to 18.30" did the trick. While searching for some weather mod, I found SkySet on Steam Workshop which gives a nice MCM menu to change weather. It's worth noting that some weathers do not work in Enderal and result in a black sky. Or, they're just supposed to be used with different gamehour variable. Thanks for all the help.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1