A few plot ideas (massive spoilers i think)

Moderator: Moderatoren

1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

i finished my first enderal playthrough not too long ago, and started 3 more... and on one i just got to the point where lishari is murdered, and i have to say she is my favorite character, and i just wish she lived longer. so to my point... i was thinking what would happen if a hidden quest objective was added that would allow the pc to meet lishari before she is killed (kind of like the blood on the ice quest in stock skyrim), maybe the killer shows up, lishari gets knocked out, and you fight the traitor yourself? you can tie that into a new ending too, one where said traitor doesn't destroy the numinos, those old high-ones die, and you can continue playing after the main quest (i'd really like that the most though), maybe add it as DLC? because i'm one of those people who can't let a character i made go, in skyrim for instance i typically play a character till either updates, glitches, and whatever else messes up the savefiles (the last character i played before enderal i played for 3 years :o ).

---edit
i guess i should also note i don't think this is likely, however, i can still hope.
1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1