Glowing Thorium Ingot

Moderator: Moderatoren

16 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 16 Mal

rjdriver hat geschrieben:
Tried following your path again. Still found no Thorium.
Erm... Sorry about that. I should have been more specific. The map was only to show you where to go! You are correct. No thorium except in the two places I indicated in spoiler boxes. (total of six ore pieces unless leveled)

Good learning experience for me, but again-- I apologize for misunderstanding & maybe wasting your time.

Maybe some people are more visual learners and that has me thinking about Wiki and bothering with walkthroughs at all! Maybe people learn easier if just post videos on Youtube. :)

Best

--Bruce
rjdriver
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

BigElectricCat hat geschrieben:
Tried following your path again. Still found no Thorium.
Erm... Sorry about that. I should have been more specific.
No worries. All new places are worth the visit in this game. And I have followed other peoples (other forums) suggestions on where to find thorium with no luck as well. It appears to be pretty rare. Has me wondering how so many people could be wrong, or if it is well hidden and I am missing it. I look very carefully. Only badgesareous suggestions turned out to be on the money. Have found plenty of shadow steel, but very little thorium. But now that the merchants have it, I am good to go. Just need to get to expert in handicraft for the next upgrade.
rjdriver
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

>>>Just need to get to expert in handicraft for the next upgrade.<<<

Well that was a disappointment. Moved my handicraft from Adept to Expert and I am still getting the "You lack the required skill to improve this weapon" message. I checked the skill trees and couldn't find anything related to this. Am I missing something else? Could there be a second skill involved? Or could it really require going from Adept to Master for the next crafting improvement?
Glycerin
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 53 Mal

Well that was a disappointment. Moved my handicraft from Adept to Expert and I am still getting the "You lack the required skill to improve this weapon" message.
Did you try to improve a weapon that had been improved once before? For some reason that doesn't work in Enderal. You probably know you can't improve enchanted weapons, either.
rjdriver
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Glycerin hat geschrieben:
Well that was a disappointment. Moved my handicraft from Adept to Expert and I am still getting the "You lack the required skill to improve this weapon" message.
Did you try to improve a weapon that had been improved once before? For some reason that doesn't work in Enderal. You probably know you can't improve enchanted weapons, either.
Yes, I had improved it once already. Is that it? Weapons can only go through a single crafting improvement?

It's not enchanted. I already found out, much to my disappointment, that enchanted weapons can not be improved at all.
ninjamelody
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

I tried searching the world, most 3-4 star dungeon has only 1-2 veins. So the easiest way is to buy from blacksmith and leather NPCs.
Lists of NPCs who sell glowing thorium after level 40 are:
Ark - Marketplace - Leather shop
Ark - Marketplace - Blacksmith shop
Ark - Marketplace - Leather near the smelter
Ark - Nobles Quarter - General good store (at the south)
Ark - Traveller NPCs walking between the main gate and Foreign Quarter
16 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2