How do respawns work?

Moderator: Moderatoren

1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1
kivip
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Alright, so I'm walking thorugh an area I haven't visited in about 2 in-game weeks at least. I note that nothing close to town of Riverville has respawned amd figure it hasn't been long enough yet... until I notice that plants and ore have returned. Ok, maybe they'reon a different timer or some enemies don't respawn?

So I get to a place where spiders outside have respawned. When I enter the dungeon, however, the wild mage has not. All the loot has come back, however, expect for containers like chests or sacks which are still empty.

So now, a bit confused, I check the troll infested mine nearby. It's void of enemies, and you can just walz around it picking up respawned set items and skill books. As I make my way forward I note that even though I'm now penetratign into an area that's been unvisited even longer, bears or wolves thatwere nestign on my route have not respawned. Neither has the troll outside my next stop. Inside this abandoned place, however, evwrything, even enemies, have returned. Even door is locked again. Except, of course, all the containers are empty.

So, what gives? Loot respawns always, only select few enemies respawn and containers newer respawn? I this supposed to work like this?
1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1