Shadow steal and path set

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
StompOnYourFace
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

i want to construct the path of the righteous set witch reqires shadow steal,where are some good sources?
i also need the blueprints for this set so if u know where i can find ether of these things plz tell me

thx!
fefejooj
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

StompOnYourFace hat geschrieben:
i want to construct the path of the righteous set witch reqires shadow steal,where are some good sources?
i also need the blueprints for this set so if u know where i can find ether of these things plz tell me

thx!
You can't craft set items, you need to drop them.
MyLongestJourney
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

fefejooj hat geschrieben:
StompOnYourFace hat geschrieben:

thx!
You can't craft set items, you need to drop them.
No you can craft the righteous armor.There are blueprints for it in game.Ventors begin to sell them after you reach a certain level and you can find them as loot on various places.

Sadly I do not remember where I found shadow steel ore veins but you can visit the online Enderal loot guide which lists ore vein locations:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... c/pubhtml#
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Just out of curiosity, why do you want to craft them? I checked an old save from a previous playthrough, and I had blueprints for righteous helmet, cuirass, boots, gauntlets, bow, dagger & greatsword, but I didn't keep track of where I found them. I found the ore mostly at random in the cold northern regions.
yourdadhasadeepvoice
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

You go through a shadow steel mine on a main questline mission when you meet Jespar at duneville there's i think 2 ore veins there
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

shadow steel is mostly in the east, like the powder desert (or is it painted desert?) or the hills farther north of there. there are ore vains in the wild, and a few in caves and the like out that way... iirc. as for the blueprints i think they start showing up when you hit the right level or skill range (though i think it's level).
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1