The voice from the water. I dont get it.

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Tuxek
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

So the quest you will find in riverville or something. You talk to the mayor and his wife is sick or something.
So you see the visions and you go to this pentas fellar his house and you can see him and his wife having some deep conversations and shit. So then you see a bloody bed and him convicted or something. And he needs to drop a knife because he might have done something i dunno. And he gets killed by some mercenary. So you go to the mercenary's tent i guess and he magically appears and you shank his arse and destory his dustmakers facility. And you go to the beach where some other fellar explains stuff and so him and the mayors wife boned each other and pentas saw it whatever so they decided to send a mercenary after him and his wife drowned herself and in death she cursed the mayors wife and absolutely destroyed the mayors brother.
BUTT i dont understand what the blood is why did the guard wanna take pentas to jail Why is pentas wife a witch?
ID ONT GET IT
Synthoras
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Tuxek hat geschrieben:
So the quest you will find in riverville or something. You talk to the mayor and his wife is sick or something.
So you see the visions and you go to this pentas fellar his house and you can see him and his wife having some deep conversations and shit. So then you see a bloody bed and him convicted or something. And he needs to drop a knife because he might have done something i dunno. And he gets killed by some mercenary. So you go to the mercenary's tent i guess and he magically appears and you shank his arse and destory his dustmakers facility. And you go to the beach where some other fellar explains stuff and so him and the mayors wife boned each other and pentas saw it whatever so they decided to send a mercenary after him and his wife drowned herself and in death she cursed the mayors wife and absolutely destroyed the mayors brother.
BUTT i dont understand what the blood is why did the guard wanna take pentas to jail Why is pentas wife a witch?
ID ONT GET IT
Maybe ...Maybe if you actually listened you would.It's not hard ,it's not cryptic and it takes no thinking to figure it out since it is ALL explained to you.Seriously what you wrote has nothing to do with what is actually explained to you.Did you even listen to what the majors brother said?
Mograine
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

The guard probably wanted to bring him to jail so the mayor's brother and his guards could intimidate him as that was the original plan until the mercenary screwed it up. I imagine his wife was an angry spirit because she was an arcanist/wild mage, or was cursed to kill her husbands murderer before she could rest.
upstateelana
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

The merc was supposed to (hired to) intimidate, not kill . Dead wifery is angry and vengeful. Like posted above, listen to the dialog. Sure AI mods (adventures) require paying close attention to texts, talks, etc. I began with their three part oblivion adventure (the one based in the city with the thieves)! Awesome! Worth the effort.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1