Soundtrack Question [solved]

Moderator: Moderatoren

14 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
theslowarrow
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

I'm intoxicated by the atmospheric music collection in this game. It'd be nice if the team can do a release of the soundtrack.
Also if you don't mind I'd very much like to know the name for a specific piano piece
[+]
played in the Aged Man's house during night, which is allegedly played by the Aged Man himself
, and the piano sheet for that same piece would make me ecstatic. Thanks! :thumbsup:
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 117 Mal

SureAI said they will release the complete soundtrack at some point in the (not so far) future. No news on an exact date though. For now, you can a have a look at marvins (the main composer) soundcloud page. You will find many of enderals tracks there.
SerenaTheUnicorn
Bettler
Bettler

Sorry if this has been asked somewhere before but is there any chance of a soundtrack download being made any time soon? I would very much like to listen to it on my iPhone because it is simply beautiful and I finished the main story just yesterday.
Travis
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Code: Alles auswählen
soundtrack.enderal.com
There you go
Vandriam
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Hello,
I really loved enderal soundtrack, and i would like to try to learn and play them at home and for friends, i would like to know if you could make theses midi files available (these are digital equivalent of the partition map of the music) please ?
Vandriam
Gauner
Gauner

Vandriam hat geschrieben:
Hello,
I really loved enderal soundtrack, and i would like to try to learn and play them at home and for friends, i would like to know if you could make theses midi files available (these are digital equivalent of the partition map of the music) please ?
You seem to have misunderstood my question by moving my post here, soundtrack.enderal.com download an archive with enderal music at mp3 format, these are encoded and that's not what i'm looking for. Midi files (.mid) is a file format which can allow computer or musicans to read music notes and replay them with any other instrument (exactly like a partition map)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIDI#Standard_MIDI_files

as i said in my previous post, i'm asking for them learn to play theses musics, it's much easier if you already know which notes you have to play, which is not the case for mp3 encoded music where you have to use you ear to get the right note, which is quite hard.
MarvinKp
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Hi everyone. I am currently working on sheet music for the following pieces: "Black light (intro)" , "Brave New World" (trailer) , " Echo of the past" (theme of the high ones), "Two Souls" (Calia theme).
MarvinKp
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

If you tell me, which pieces you would like to have in midi. I might be able to give it to you.
Vandriam
Gauner
Gauner

I love all four, but only " Echo of the past" (theme of the high ones) and "Two Souls" (Calia theme) sounds playable solo.
MarvinKp
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

That depends on your piano skills. I rearranged them for piano ^^ However I would like to wait till I finished the sheet music because then the midis are already cutted the right way. On Monday I let my piano teacher have a look at it. I sadly cannot read it myself.
14 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2