Does someone has tabs for all bards songs?)

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
aleksds1
Bettler
Bettler

I don't know, where exactly ask about it, but does anybody have guitar tabs for bards songs? They are awesome! So I want to play them) Thanks for attention)
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Hey,

At this point, there aren't any tabs yet, but most of them are pretty straightforward. Do you have a particular song in mind?
aleksds1
Bettler
Bettler

I found all songs quite impressive. Actually, I spent about 2 hours of real time just asking bard (in that case it was one in Sun Temple Living Quarters) to play songs. All of them))) Just repeat over and over...) VERY immersive songs) Also I watched credits and wanna ask - who exactly composed songs? Maybe, that person has if not tabs, but notes?
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Most of the songs were composed by Frank Bartholomai, the "Merry Drunkards" by Marvin Kopp, and the Winter Sky by me. I think I posted the Winter Sky tabs somewhere. If you want to, I can search them up and get them to you?
aleksds1
Bettler
Bettler

Nicolas Samuel hat geschrieben:
Most of the songs were composed by Frank Bartholomai, the "Merry Drunkards" by Marvin Kopp, and the Winter Sky by me. I think I posted the Winter Sky tabs somewhere. If you want to, I can search them up and get them to you?
Oh, good sir, it would be great!) Song is really awesome) I don't know, if I can make a good cover (Im not a great guitarist, sorry), but I really want to try out!))))
ninjamelody
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hey, I just posted my own arrangement of Winter Sky tabs on guitar in this following thread.
Got other songs transcribed too but will take some time to post it.
https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=11292
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1