Enderal vs Skyrim Size

Moderator: Moderatoren

11 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
Kralomax
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I found a somewhat old post from 2015 about the content of Nehrim vs Enderal, but no size comparisons. Does anyone know the land mass comparisons and the play through time of Enderal vs Skyrim?
btw, the mod is gorgeous so far!
ArsCortica
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 11 Mal

Kralomax hat geschrieben:
I found a somewhat old post from 2015 about the content of Nehrim vs Enderal, but no size comparisons. Does anyone know the land mass comparisons and the play through time of Enderal vs Skyrim?
I faintly remember reading that Enderal is only 25% smaller than the landmass of Skyrim, but don't quote me on it.

Play through time obviously depends on how much exploration and sidequests you do, you I think the devs said it was somewhere along the lines of 25-100 hours.
Kralomax
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

ArsCortica hat geschrieben:
Kralomax hat geschrieben:
I faintly remember reading that Enderal is only 25% smaller than the landmass of Skyrim, but don't quote me on it.

Play through time obviously depends on how much exploration and sidequests you do, you I think the devs said it was somewhere along the lines of 25-100 hours.
I'm old and slow....that equals 50-200 hours! Good to know. thank you
klinsk
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Yes, it's about the size of 3 Skyrim holds.
Kralomax
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

klinsk hat geschrieben:
Yes, it's about the size of 3 Skyrim holds.
Thank you klinsk! That gives me a better idea of the world size!
G0lgrim
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 100 Mal

But it seems not smaller because you have more story and details on every place you go in enderal. ;)
Mtx300
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

G0lgrim hat geschrieben:
But it seems not smaller because you have more story and details on every place you go in enderal. ;)
Yes, in Skyrim I never spend too much time in one town or village because they seem to be boring. In Enderal, I spent over 5 hours just at the first village for quests and secrets. The design of those villages really unique and so amazing, can't wait to explore all the rest locations in Enderal.
Zsombi
Bettler
Bettler

G0lgrim hat geschrieben:
G0lgrim hat geschrieben:
details on every place you go
G0lgrim hat geschrieben:
details
.. you hear the echo?.. :|

Do you know the feeling of looking at a packed shelf thinking "wow so much loot! :D ", only to realize that 99,99% of it is just static decoration?!? Do you?!? :?:

Yes, Nehrim was criticized for being "empty", so they decorated every nook of Enderal, which is good and really looks good. But its just that, looks good. They overdid it.. and I mean that really negatively. I would have rather had Nehrim-esque decoration where at least 80% of stuff was loot not just static decoration.
TheRedMage
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Honestly, you got to appreciate the work they put in this game. I understand your complaints & criticism but honestly, the game is good but of course, they could honestly add more loot in a future update.
G0lgrim
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 100 Mal

I understand Zsombi... but i think in the real world you can't loot everything too... ok, you CAN took every single branch... but you don't do that. I use my fantasy while playing a game... and in a game too not everything is loot... we have useless weed too. So, no problem for me that SureAI takes me the opportunity to grab that and make it just to a detail. XD
11 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2