MarvinKp
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Eolath hat geschrieben:
MarvinKp hat geschrieben:
I played both versions now and even though i have to admit that I like the german version a little more (maybe because german is my mother tongue), the english cast is doing a really great job. In some cases I like it even more. Especially the english "high ones" are outstanding. Both versions are definitely worth trying.

Maybe a short update: I have matched all the english dialoques to the scenes by now and I am currently fixing the missing voices I have found during my playthrough.
Great news, Marvin. And I noticed you posted that at 5AM on a midweek day, Christ, I hope it's not the EV keeping you up that late :o
Don't worry I am a composer, that is normal ^^
Guar Kamole hat geschrieben:
sphanion hat geschrieben:
That's great,... but missing voices? Is that to say missing dialogue audio? How do you fix that? Do you have to assemble the voice actors together again? That could be a big undertaking.
There was at least one unrecorded line a week or two ago but I assume that the missing lines referred to here are simply not properly integrated into the mod file.
Most of the missing files are not properly integrated but there are also some lines that just have been overlooked and can't be replaced with a synonym. Therefore i am in contact with a whole squad of really talented voice actors who give me retakes if it is necessary. It is unbelievable how motivated they are :)

What also has do be done is matching the volume in some cases. That are things you only find out if you hear it ingame.
Zuletzt geändert von MarvinKp am 03.08.2016 22:31, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat

Thank you for the update, Marvin :)
sphanlon
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Oh goodness. Do you need to get voice actors back in studio or is it easier to handle than that? Hopefully we are still before the 15th.
MarvinKp
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

No, most of them have a homestudio. I always get the retakes within 24 hours mostly earlier. And that is an exeption. In most cases a retake is not necessary ;)
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Caleb8980 hat geschrieben:
Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
Wow. Insulting people like a little kid for stating what they think. Nice going buddy!
Yeah no, I didn't insult you - I merely stated ....
Ah no Caleb sorry if I offended you that reaction was meant to the user obove my post. I even thanked that you because you explained yourself very well in that post. Obviously you are prickly that's understandable just so you know not any of that had anything to do with your explaination post.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Guar Kamole hat geschrieben:
Caleb8980 hat geschrieben:
Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
Wow. Insulting people like a little kid for stating what they think. Nice going buddy!
Yeah no, I didn't insult you - I merely stated what I think.
Maybe it's not you the user meant but the poster right above his comment.

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
Some people enjoy subbed anime, others dubbed, the options are there you can choose. Here they chose for us and assumed nobody wants or would appreciate a german speaking Enderal and it's funny because they considered it a while back but then suddenly dropped it.
That statement is beyond ridiculous. If they only made one or two versions you wouldn't be able to choose and they would have chosen for you. What they are doing is making three versions, which means that they make it possible to choose in the first place. Your post simply does not make any sense if you are aware of the upcoming English subbed German dub version - they wouldn't have been working on it if they assumed that nobody wanted it.
There will be no three versions afaik.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

OMG, give it a rest! Go watch the Olympics for a couple weeks and check back when the games are over!
scott1000
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Lol, when they said between the 1st and 15th August they could have made it easier and said the 15th.
Mr_Slaughter
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Who watches the Olympics?
Eolath
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

Ignore this, 2 topics regarding the EV = confusion.
Zuletzt geändert von Eolath am 13.08.2016 19:52, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
76 Beiträge Seite 7 von 8