What devs are working on now, when so close to release?

Moderator: Moderatoren

22 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Its only 1.5 months left till german release. I wonder what Sure AI is doing now? Is it mostly bugfixes or something else? Did working shedule raised in tension or more relaxed now when most stuff is done? How you guys preparing for release?
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

They are doing bugfixing and they are under a lot of pressure right now, since release is coming and only a few of them is left working on it.
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 117 Mal

It`s crunch time for them :) From what i gathered from their occasional posts on Facebook and in this forum work load and stress level increased quite a lot, since there is only a relatively small team tackling the last tasks left behind. They are primarily bug fixing and working on some final touches and a lot of minor things that were overseen. On top of that the english version needs to be worked on. Most of the voice acting seem to be done by now, but the audio files need to be implemented which is, according to them, a very time consuming process and the translation of all the miscellaneous texts and item descriptions is yet to be finished.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Yep, that's about right. Our main tasks are the English version (both cutting and implementing all these takes and finishing touches to the English subs) and bugfixing. :)
sphanlon
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

That's great. Don't suppose you know how many months until english voiced? And one of the posters implied the team has lost members or something. Is that true? I'm sorry if so, I wonder if you guys thought about becoming a real developer. I'm sure you've been asked a thousand times.
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

I personally dont care if english voices will be delayed for several months but I really hope english subs will be available at german release or very shortly after. Would be a torture having to wait more time when game gonna be available already
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin

mindw0rk hat geschrieben:
I personally dont care if english voices will be delayed for several months but I really hope english subs will be available at german release or very shortly after. Would be a torture having to wait more time when game gonna be available already
Totally agree with you. When I played Nehrim it was a bit strange playing with the german voice but it grew on me over time and I really liked it in the end. As long as there are english subs, I'm fine with any voice acting I got to play with, since english is the only foreign language I can understand.
Simon derKiller
Lichtgeborener
Lichtgeborener
Danksagung erhalten: 112 Mal

Haven't you improved your english while playing Nehrim in german?
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin

Simon derKiller hat geschrieben:
Haven't you improved your english while playing Nehrim in german?
Why should I? °_°
Simon derKiller
Lichtgeborener
Lichtgeborener
Danksagung erhalten: 112 Mal

I think if you play the whole game in german, your language skills will grow :)
22 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3