Q&A for Enderal (pls read it before opening a new topic)

Moderator: Moderatoren

154 Beiträge Seite 12 von 16
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 117 Mal

Sancez hat geschrieben:
Thanks guys, not too many new informations but it's something. Also from the video I think I saw one of luddemann's armors, at least I hope it was. Luddemann was making lots of new armors for skyrim by combining different witcher 2 armors, the WIP images he had on his nexus page were really good, but he never managed to finish them. So I contacted him a long time ago to suggest him to move his work on Enderal and he actually opened a topic on this forum about that, but I don't know if the team managed to finish them and add them to the game. I hope they made it, at least that armor looks from luddemann's stuff.
Well, Gamestar is actually starting a mini series about Enderals beta. So there is more to come over the next few days. For a start they just released some new screenshots.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Regarding the armor: I have to admit that at first glance the style is really close to the ones luddemann made for credo. But i checked his nexus account a while ago and there is actually no such armor in his collection. I think they either made it exclusively for Enderal or got it from a different source,
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

It's a re-texture from Luddemans armor, yep. We worked with him on that. We would also loved to have more of his W2 ports in Enderal, but sadly, properly weighting them and creating female versions for all of them turned out to be too time-consuming for him. (I understand that, though, armor conversion is a bitch, particularly skinning)

Is that armor screenshot from Gamestar? I hope not. :(

Best,
Nic
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger

Nicolas Samuel hat geschrieben:
It's a re-texture from Luddemans armor, yep. We worked with him on that. We would also loved to have more of his W2 ports in Enderal, but sadly, properly weighting them and creating female versions for all of them turned out to be too time-consuming for him. (I understand that, though, armor conversion is a bitch, particularly skinning)

Is that armor screenshot from Gamestar? I hope not. :(

Best,
Nic
Nope, no worries. It's from here. PaleBluedot accidentally postet an Enderal ticket in the Nehrim tracker a while ago....

And thanks for the clarification about the armor. I really like it. Great work from Luddemann. Too bad he doesn't have the time to do more.
Zuletzt geändert von Wigbold am 27.04.2016 11:26, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

I couldn't agree more. But we have some very nice armor in Enderal; particularly the sets look stunning. :)
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

I didn't mean the guard armor, but the one Jespar is wearing :D

Bild

So, if some of ludderman armors made into the game, may I ask if the thief armor is one of them? It was so damn good looking!
[+]
Bild

Bild

Bild
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Ah, that one. Yeah, that's from Luddeman, too, only retextured. Can you shoot me a link to that thief armor?
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin

The thief armor is one of Luddemann's unfinished works, he never released it so there is no link to post I'm afraid.
Best chance is to ask luddemann himself, I can ask him if you want (he replied the first time, should do a second one).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/ ... ages&pUp=1
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Yeah, do that! And ask him if it has, by chance, a female version too. :)
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin

I'm writing to him right now. I would not hold my breath on the female version, Luddemann didn't even started on the female versions of any of his armors if I remember correctly, but I will look on the nexus to see if I can find some female armor that can serve as a good counterpart of this one.
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger

The next part of the gamestar special is online. No new infos, but they seem to enjoy it a lot. The new Videos are the interesting part.

Landscapes

People
154 Beiträge Seite 12 von 16