Temple of the Sun [Rebuilt in Minecraft]

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
khalkists
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Well, I saw the first screenshot for it, I decided to use it for inspiration in minecraft during a bit of free time. Just thought I'd share this.
Minecraft is a quite entertaining game...
Bild
Bild
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

Oh boy, that is impressive. Especially to see some Enderal art ported to other games. Like it, great work, very accurate crafted. And look at all that water, I think TumHoy will like it too :thumbsup:
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Wow! This is a huge compliment! Magnificent work!!
khalkists
Gauner
Gauner

Ever since I tried Nehrim years back, I've made frequent stops on this site. Just never thought of much to post over, but I really did like the concept art. It is still a bit of a work in progress though, didn't have a clue on what half the place looked like until now. Aside from that, its based on stone since I needed a flat building surface.

And thank you guys for the amazing work... quite frankly, your storytelling outclasses Bethesda's (though I do love their games)
Maybe the difference is in approach, maybe its because you guys aren't swamped by deadlines and the expectations of an accounting department. All the same, Enderal is looking rather amazing.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Thanks for the compliment! As for the temple, you could check out the latest WIP in the gallery! http://www.sureai.net/gallery/picture.p ... ategory/15
:)
khalkists
Gauner
Gauner

Since I didn't have a real idea of what the interiors would be like...
Bild

Inside the tower, I imagined it as a place where a prophet/prophetess lives. Secluded, looking down on the entire temple, proving the prophet's status as a relic from a bygone era.
Baths, and a raised platform where a single mat sits.
The holes in the walls let in light, and help vent the steam from the baths.
Two balconies flank the sides, along with the stairs leading inside.
A small decoration of flowers breed a little life into the stark room, and two chairs sit just out of view in the back, seats for the prophet's attendants.
*Note* this room was built when I did the tower the first time
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1