General Questions & Information Compilation Thread I

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Hello! I was thinking that a thread like this could answer a few questions (if you - SureAI - have the time, that is) that we, the community might have. Instead of posting in many of the other forums, a general thread could be useful to gather all specific and "useful" data that might be good for people wishing to know more about the project and for people who just want to see what's happened in the time that they might've been gone. I'll try and update this first post with that kind of data, and begin the thread with the first "general" question:

Answers, could be information, possible things that might be in game, videos, screenshots, clips, music, anything interesting below:

SureAI:s Enderal page - http://enderal.de/

More animations than "vanilla" Skyrim might be added, some custom made and a few from The Witcher 2 might also be converted, see this thread for more info/discussion!

One of the first videos, with actual in-game sound (!), available in 720p HD by GamersGround DE, highly recommended!
First in-game video

Main? theme of Enderal + intro? song and one of the game's tavern songs. I have to say that Latiro is a very talented composer!

Enderal: The Shards of Order - Ruins of Ark
Latiro - Bis zum Horizont (Enderal)
Updated version of the song above!
Latiro - The Ocean's Widow (Enderal, feat. Maya)

Interview in german by GamersGlobal along with a screenshot with English translation on post #2 of this thread, English translation

Gamersglobal interview

Here is a bunch of UNOFFICIAL, WORK IN PROGRESS screenshots of character models, equipment, etc. Very interesting, though low res! Worth to have a look at, I say!

Screenshots - this has the most amount of new screenshots, models etc
http://bethplanet.ru/blog/razarabotka_e ... -10-14-280 a few of these screenshots can be seen in above link as well
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/users/1196961 some mounts? and an armor set that might get used in Enderal

A very good read; old FAQ from Lord Dagon translated to English - many good answers here that may or may not have changed since its release (2011) FAQ - there is a link to the original german thread there as well.

On the topic of usage of DLC resources such as textures, models, animations, etc - SureAI will *NOT* use DLC resources for Enderal as that would require all Enderal players to own those specific DLCs. Only a legit, vanilla copy of the latest (?) version of Skyrim is needed. No more info about DRM is known at the moment. (Nehrim had a oblivion CD-check for example)

It's been around a year now since I updated this thread and I thought I'd give it some polish and more information if anyone stumbles upon it again. Most of the new info that we have been given has been uploaded directly to the homepage and as such I won't link them.

Here is a relatively new interview by Let's Player "Games Nine" in German with English subtitles. It features a lot of fan-questions and new data, such as promises about much greater optimization in comparison to Nehrim and much more. Well worth a listen/view. It's about 1h long.

This is an older interview, with Gamersground, also in German with English subtitles. Click! 40 minutes long interview.

First episode of the new Devblog, explaining the class system
Zuletzt geändert von Daniel am 03.04.2014 17:13, insgesamt 9-mal geändert.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the compliment, thats very motivating to hear! However, I composed "The Ruins of Ark" together with Simon W. Autenrieth, so I'll pass the compliment on to him as well. :)

As for the animations: I'm grateful that you chose the word "might" here. ;) We haven't yet found a way to do this and this far, we're working with the default animations. As far as I know, no one has yet found a way to implement new animations - The only way to do so (such as it is used in the dancing-mods) is to replace vanilla animations. We're still looking though. :)

Edit: Ah, and here is a new version of the piece: "Bis zum Horizont". It is more polished and has some real voices added to it! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65mfaENVAdc

All the best,

Latiro
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

You updated the song again?
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

I think you already heard the latest version! ;) Its just that he linked to the very old one. :)
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1