17 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

So where can I donate ?
ChrissyP
Bettler
Bettler

I only actually just found out Nehrim had released and I'm disappointed I found out so late (had been following it up until a few years ago).

I've seen the screens for Enderal and will play through Nehrim as soon as I'm home on Sunday. However, from what I've read the English VA isn't great, so in spirit of modding and helping bring something good to life I'd be more than happy to try out some voice acting, I've not done a huge amount before, but I know how to express emotion in words, tone etc and have a decent mic. For the sake of how my voice might sound, I'm Scottish, but well spoken and easy to understand, and we all know the best baddies are from Scotland ;)

Anyway, if and when it reaches the VA stage, if you're interested then let me know, I'd gladly help :)
Chasm
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Just to clear this up right away.
There is no English voice acting in Nehrim. There are English subtitles. :D
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

ChrissyP hat geschrieben:
I only actually just found out Nehrim had released and I'm disappointed I found out so late (had been following it up until a few years ago).

I've seen the screens for Enderal and will play through Nehrim as soon as I'm home on Sunday. However, from what I've read the English VA isn't great, so in spirit of modding and helping bring something good to life I'd be more than happy to try out some voice acting, I've not done a huge amount before, but I know how to express emotion in words, tone etc and have a decent mic. For the sake of how my voice might sound, I'm Scottish, but well spoken and easy to understand, and we all know the best baddies are from Scotland ;)

Anyway, if and when it reaches the VA stage, if you're interested then let me know, I'd gladly help :)
We'll certainly do that! Thanks for your offer. :)
ChrissyP
Bettler
Bettler

Yes sorry, wasn't entire sure on the English VA side of things for Nehrim, but now having issues installing that (the setup files are corrupted apparently).

Thanks for the reply Latiro, look forward to hearing more, all the best for the meantime with development.
Allana
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

I'm assuming you have already determined if Bethesda has any objections to donations for Enderal, but if you have not, you may want to check with the Nexus folks (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com). They apparently received some kind of approval from Bethesda to allow mod authors to receive donations for Skyrim mods, as long as it is done on a strictly voluntary basis (as in, the mod author can't charge for the mod). I do not know the details so you would need to contact them directly.
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

If funds will help you make a better game, Kickstarter is good way to get money. With Nehrim you gained alot of trust from fans, Im sure people will answer for your call. Im one of them ;p
17 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2