How important are guilds to you?

Moderator: Moderatoren

13 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2

How important will guilds be to you in Project 5?

48%
Very important. I need them to form my character.
39%
Important, but if there will be enough sidequests instead, it will be okay if there were none.
3%
Not that important. I don't care if sidequests were offered anywhere else or in guilds.
3%
I care more about quests given somewhere else.
6%
I am only interested in the main quest.

Abstimmungen insgesamt: 33

Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Thread necro much? Original post: 2012.. :lol:

They are probably done with these kinds of decisions now. :lol:
Zoltán Ormosi
Bettler
Bettler

Some questions might be considered necro since 500 BC., still we speak about them. :D
microscope
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

I don't care about guilds at all. I just like a good main quest and storyline, deep tactical combat, and many ways to advance my character. None of that needs the guilds and I am happy to throw out most of what makes Elder Scrolls games work because I think they do a bad job! I like the engine and the graphics but that's about it.

I also in general don't like "side quests". I don't mind a few but in most games I find the main quest to be really good because it is well made with balanced set-pieces and unique dungeons and encounters etc, and the writing makes it interesting too. But side quests tend to just be filler and they almost always bore me. I am never interested in spending a very long time in a single player game because it just seems like a waste of time. I don't mind playing for > a month in an MMO because the game will continue to evolve and be added to. In a single player game I would rather it focus on quality over quantity, and I would rather have 3 amazing weeks than 1 week of the MQ and 5 weeks of boring side quests.
13 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2