My thoughts on enderal so far

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Remus95
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Hi. Ive recently finished Enderal, and boy, what an experience that was! I was impressed by the depth of the world and the main storyline. The amount of options left to the player in order to polish his/her character, both through the selection of skills/talents and the dialogue options to the player's liking was a very nice touch. A very good work that demonstrates the hard work that was put into it. The only cons I may have found for the mod are those out of price learning books that you need to consume in order to increase your skills. I didnt really see the logic in reading a book to hone your blade skill. I'm taking a wild guess in thinking that it was intended for the player to manage very thoroughly his/her money pouch? It would make sense since in skyrim you could get rich in mere hours. All in all, it was a fantastic game, the english voice actors were very good too, especially tealor's actor. He should do narration. Considering the ending of the game, I'm guessing this was the final opus of the series, and the story was brilliantly created just for that purpose. Thanks for the 100+ hours of gameplay I put into this mod!
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

if the credits aren't missing anything the voice of Tealor was the same in english as in german - Andreas Wilde.
he was indeed a professional Voiceactor, but sadly died in Mai 2017 :(
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1