Aspiring to play Enderal in 4k

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
usaerah
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Greetings All,
As the title suggests I am aspiring to play Enderal in 4k. Specifically with and i7 7700k , gtx 1080ti, SSD, Asus PB28q,and Win10.

I would say I am quiet familiar with this mod. I have been playing it and tweaking performance (quiet frustrating) since release. So that being said I am painfully aware of the limits of the oldrim engine.

I really love this mod and want to experience it in all of its glory 4k, max fps, the whole sha-bang.

Anyone here to advise this process?

My concerns. Modern systems are on wind10.
Win10 supposedly has a cap on dx9 applications of 4064mb? This would be very sad in my wish of using a 1080ti in 4k enderal. I am hoping this has been address in an offical win10 update and not some "insider widow beta thing".

But Enderal (oldrim engine) is not gpu based but cpu based, gtx 1080ti is pointless you may say?

Maybe it is but I was thinking...better to say.... "hoping" if this 4gb cap (dx9 win10 issue) has been removed I can, along with a clever configuration of Enboost (just for speedhack, and AF, not enb...Enderal is way to pretty to ruin with an ENB) I can get all of the VRAM my card and system will offer to achieve my 4k dreams of a steady 60 fps (even in Goldenforest :) ) With everything (including shadows) on the highest setting and farthest lod.

Am I delusional to expect such? Please educate me with some sound advice criticism.
Buccaneer
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 41 Mal

I have no advice on playing this in 4K but to call Enderal a "mod" is like calling Munich a village. ;)
usaerah
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

So true.
I think we all know how grand Enderal is, obviously.
I "heart" it :)

But I desire technical advice
;)
tazz001
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Well it will play fine at 1080 forget 4k - Elder Scrolls at 4k leaves a "level up" logo onscreen at a full 4k even though you can not level up, it will play on my PC but that logo will be annoying & burn your screen as it never moves location, game was not designed for that resolution & Bethesda is not going to patch it for us, yep SE too same logo.. maybe a screenshot for you? LOL

Win10 64bit 32g mem / Nvidia / e70 vizio / optical audio / Vizio 5.1 soundbar
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1