I have a question about shield mechanism in Enderal, please help.

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Beefnoodlesoup
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hey guys. I've been playing Enderal for a little while now, first of all, thanks Sure:AI team for such an amazing job, well done! I really like the keeper class In the game, the overhaul of Melee combat especially shield mechanism is my favorite! So much better than vanilla Skyrim.
In Enderal, you can raise up your shield whenever you want during the fight, even raise up your shield to block an incoming attack during your own right hand attack. The anamation of your right hand attack will be cancelled immediately, then your shield raised up almost simultaneously to block the in coming attack. That's the part I like the most. Because in vanilla skyrim, you have to wait until your right hand attacking animation finished so that you can raise up your shield, which most of the time ends up missing the block and receiving damage.

I'm wondering what sure:AI did to achieve this change? Is this part of a mod that was included in Enderal? I'm trying to figure out how to make my vanilla skyrim shield mechanism same as Enderal's. So people if you have any idea how this works, please let me know. You will have my dearest gratitude.

Have a nice day.
Beefnoodlesoup
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

alright, pretty sure this forum is dead. Nobody replying post. what a shame.

I got the answer from Reddit within half day. it's a mod called combat behavior overhaul. available in both old and SE skyrim.

I posted two posts regarding two different question, and no reply at all for so many days.

so disappointed.
Buccaneer
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 41 Mal

Have patience, the game has been out nearly a year and this forum will pick up when the DLC is released.
dyslexicfaser
Ritter
Ritter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

Check out their Discord, that one seems moderately busy.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1