Just finished; thoughts and reporting errors

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Daggoth_UR_XX
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Just discovered I could not post "urls" in my first post. So, I am making this first post to say what an adventure. In many ways this experience made me want to play Skyrim and other times explore more. I loved the music as much if not more than what was in Nehrim. Some of the transitions from one zone to the next were unsettling, but cool at the same time.

Without giving away spoilers, I enjoyed the beginning over and over...if you know what I mean. It was sad/dark/depressing/and profound.

I found myself playing Morrowind in some places and in others Nehrim again. I found the game very difficult at the start, but once I read enough books, I could finally kill those invincible wild mages.

Loved the experience, but still no words can sum up better the entire experience than those last words engraved on a tomb in Nehrim.
[+]
I had trouble with the ending, but since the game would not let me take my first choice I had to escape with Calia. Still it does not compare to this:

Hate those you hate, love those you love, but hate not those that you love.
Daggoth_UR_XX
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Possible spoilers with pictures. Here are some funny or odd pictures due to errors in the game.

And apparently direct links = Spam sorry!
[+]
Yuslan would not let me exit his discussion. I had to force close the game with "qqq" and load an old save state and not talk to him.

Bild

Spelling error?

Bild

Calia error?

Bild

Error with start of the last mission; most had no armor.

Bild

Grass floating above "Old Farm"

Bild

Spelling?

Bild

Possible texture not showing up?

Bild

After the ritual

Bild

Keepers with no helmets.

Bild

Skycity at platform to shutting down defenses. Floating blocks.

Bild

odd jespar

Bild
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1