types of magic?

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Looking back over some of my questions I realize they must seem pretty basic. And I always have a new one. But bear with me...maybe some of my questions help other people on the forum ever now and again.

I played all the way through Skyrim and several extension mods without ever resorting to magic...except for one staff ("something-or-other Rose") that produced a "warrior" / daedra to fight for me. I needed it when I was out-gunned or out-numbered.

I don't know if there is similar staff in Enderal but I have recently discovered the "ghost wolf" and the "ancestor" scroll...or spell or whatever. They are very useful when I'm facing three and four enemies at once.

So my question...and I apologize if it is too basic...is what skill do I need to advance and to support this type of magic...since there's about four or five branches of magic and I don't want to learn them all. I'm still going to be warrior type with only as much "magic" as I absolutely need but I'd like to have a backup when things get dicey.

Also if someone can explain about ghost swords and bows etc.? Do they mirror your own actions or operate independently when you're under attack?
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

No answer? No one knows?

The reason I ask is that sometimes I try to send my ghost wolf against an enemy but even though my mana is completely replenished, the spell doesn't work. Mt cross hairs turn red/orange.

Why is that? What is happening? I obviously don't understand.
Zuletzt geändert von MacSuibhne am 07.01.2017 17:00, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

The summoning spells are from the magic school of "Entropy". If you check the description of it in the heromenu you can see that Entropy is connected to the sinistrope tree. ;)

If your crosshair turns red, then there is some object (or broken navmesh) impeding the casting procress.
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Tilliboy hat geschrieben:
The summoning spells are from the magic school of "Entropy". If you check the description of it in the heromenu you can see that Entropy is connected to the sinistrope tree. ;)
So that means I have to give some memory points to the sinistrope tree, or can I get more power for my summonings from a skill book?

If your crosshair turns red, then there is some object (or broken navmesh) impeding the casting procress.
I don't think this is true in my case...although I will look at it more closely....but another poster suggested that trying to throw it too far will cause the red crosshairs.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

You can't really make the summonings stronger, only stay longer. To get better summonings you need to learn better "Summon xyz" spells.
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Tilliboy hat geschrieben:

So, if I just go forward giving all my memory points to warriors skills will I still be able to cast stronger summoning spells or do I need to level up in some branch of magic, too?
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1