weird fever

Moderator: Moderatoren

10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

I have contracted a "weird fever" somewhere and have had it right from the start. I don't think it is the same as "Archane Fever"

How do I get rid of it? I went to the temple in Riverville and the priest blessed me. But the weird fever persists.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

You can't get rid of it.
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
You can't get rid of it.
Seriously?

Why? What is it good for?

What in the world were the devs thinking?!!
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

MacSuibhne hat geschrieben:
Seriously?

Why? What is it good for?

What in the world were the devs thinking?!!
Maybe calm down a little.
It is your Arcane Fever. Press the key [H] and hover over the arcance fever bar. You'll see what it's meant to be.
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Tilliboy hat geschrieben:
It is your Arcane Fever. Press the key [H] and hover over the arcance fever bar. You'll see what it's meant to be.
Well, that's a good answer on all counts. But why isn't it called "arcane fever" then? At the very least, it's confusing.
Maybe calm down a little.
With all due respect..."Stop wishing for bad luck and knocking on wood. "
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Well, that's a good answer on all counts. But why isn't it called "arcane fever" then? At the very least, it's confusing.
You are just in Riverville. You'll find out more about the fever later in the main quest ;)
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

OK, thanks.

Speaking of keyboard H and the window it brings up...when I view my "skills"--psionics. twohanded, archery, heavy armour, etc., they are all at 15. I would have thought that by level 5 and having invested 5 memory points in exclusively weapons and archery, they would be different, at least.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Speaking of keyboard H and the window it brings up...when I view my "skills"--psionics. twohanded, archery, heavy armour, etc., they are all at 15. I would have thought that by level 5 and having invested 5 memory points in exclusively weapons and archery, they would be different, at least.
The memory points and learning/crafting points are not connected to each other. Hover over the different points in the left bottom corner in the heromenu [H] and it will be explained.
To raise the stats in the heromenu you need to read learning / crafting books.
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Tilliboy hat geschrieben:
The memory points and learning/crafting points are not connected to each other. Hover over the different points in the left bottom corner in the heromenu [H] and it will be explained.
To raise the stats in the hero menu you need to read learning / crafting books.
OK...I guess my question is why are they all the same? Doesn't experience influence them? I think they all started at 15 and despite paying absolutely no attention to "magic," the magic is just as high...or the weapons just as low...as all the rest.

I've been reading every book I've come across...maybe there's no learning / crafting books on the way to Riverville?

Also regarding Arcane Fever...isn't there some way to reduce it? I think I'm at 25--I left the "Old Tunnel" outside of Riverville without fully exploring it because of the blue crystals.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

OK...I guess my question is why are they all the same? Doesn't experience influence them? I think they all started at 15 and despite paying absolutely no attention to "magic," the magic is just as high...or the weapons just as low...as all the rest.
The system in Enderal is more of an "oldschool" approach for leveling up in RPGs. You do not level your skills by "learning by doing", instead you have to use the Skillbooks/Handicraftbooks to raise the stats. They are listed under consumables in the inventory, since they disappear after using them.
I've been reading every book I've come across...maybe there's no learning / crafting books on the way to Riverville?
There are plenty, most of vendors sell them too.
Also regarding Arcane Fever...isn't there some way to reduce it? I think I'm at 25--I left the "Old Tunnel" outside of Riverville without fully exploring it because of the blue crystals.
There is potion called ambrosia which lowers the arcane fever about 20%. You can find it in dungeon or by it at certain alchemy stores. Also there is talent which lowers the arcane fever daily about 15%.
10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1