convenient crafting

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Corwyn77
Schurke
Schurke

Is there a secure chest somewhere close to all the crafting stations - in particular I want a smelter, forge, anvil, enchanter, and alchemy station.

Also, where do you get the most advanced spell tomes? Is the Arc mage shop the best one?
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

It depends what you mean by "close." If you buy the house in the Market Quarter of Ark, you have a secure chest in it and you can equip it with alchemy & enchanting tables. Just outside the door is the smelter, and just around the corner is the blacksmith to use his forge & anvil, plus a nearby secure chest under the Wanted board across from his shop. I believe as your levels increase, higher level spell books are sold by the mages in Ark.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

With patch 1.1.5.1 we introduced crafting stations at the marketplace (no one likes loading screens). Furthermore you can craft crafting Station and place them in your home.
Corwyn77
Schurke
Schurke

Tilliboy hat geschrieben:
With patch 1.1.5.1 we introduced crafting stations at the marketplace (no one likes loading screens). Furthermore you can craft them and place them in your home.
Well, it has been a bit since I played such that I forgot that we could update from the launcher. Yep, that did the trick.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1